no not again

"w-whats going on?" midorya asks behind masaru as he sits infront of the bathroom sighing deeply.

"i- i dont think i can tell you, its not my-" he soon falls backwards as the door behind him opens and reveals a stern looking shoto.  there he was hiding it all, cramming all his emotions inside and shoto didnt care, he figured he could snap at a tree when his jar was full, he kept going and going but right about now he was so close to breaking down.

"hes uh hes still outside?"

"yes, you dont ha-" masaru stops as he looks at the boy advance to the door, midorya and tenya gaping at shoto and his sudden change of behavior, they both silently expected an explanation but this wasnt the time for questions, "what are you doing?"

"the idiot isnt going to leave until he sees me so why the hell not, toodles losers" he says and opens the entrance, a furious man at its front his hand defensively locked against his chest, shoto looks at him and smiles. "hello enji, to what do i owe the pleasure"

"Where the hell have you been" endeavor was talking through gritted teeth and shoto was scared to his core but kept the smile he knew would anger the man most

"i dont think you have the right to ask me, you know, after you kicked me out"

"shoto you-"

"ShOtO yOu, come on endeavor i dont have all day, kicking someone out and waiting for them to come back, thats not how it works you know? and i have visitors, aizawa will be here soon and hes mad mad at me so if you have nothing to say you might as well leave"

"shoto YOU BRAT" enji screams hilding the corners of his collar slamming his back painfully against the wall.

"OI OI OI ENDEAVOR THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOURE DOING"

"hawks its fine ill ah ill deal with it" he says still a smirk, "it woul-dnt be g-ood for y-our hero FUCK hero picture wo-would it?"

the grip tightens but shoto wasnt having it.

"ENDEAVOR FUCKING STOP" hawks screams desperately clawing at the hem of the supposed hero, shaking a significant amount, shaking in fear. mirsuki had gone to the nearest bathroom saying she didnt want to see endeavor having missed shoto by a couple seconds.

"y-you kn-ow, if t-his mark- marks, it wo-uldnt do g-good if a-aizawa a-acci-dentally saw the b-bruise. he wou-uld force m-e to ex-explain, i would h-ave no o-ther ch-oice b-ut tell h-im how, daddy -hit m-e ag-again" he was laughing, giggles filled the room as hawks stands there completely frozen on the verge of tears.

suddenly endeavor lets go. a huff escapes his lips and he turns around. "i always meant it"

shoto looks at him not knowing what he had meant.

"you really are a failed project." and he leaves.

"and how is this supposed to affect me? after all the bullshit you put me through, you think this will make me budge. let me tell you endeavor you are a fucking parasite."

"ILL SHOW YOU WHAT I DO WITH PARASITES YOU-"

"apapapap you cant touch me, if a bruise shows i would be forced to tell people about it."

"you fucking-"

"what?"

endeavor just glares.

"what are you about to say? theres nothing you havent told me has there? you probably want me to come back call you daddy again, right? enji. youd like that wouldnt you? now that you know im gay you have nothing to lose, right? do you miss it? do you miss the shit you used to do? tell me enji. tell me"

"what is he talking about?" shoto freezes. no. not shota not now not at this second. not when he was pooring his heart out. shoto didnt want aizawa to know, he wasnt ready he couldnt, not now not- "endeavor you better answer, what's he talking about"

"NO" shoto yells still facing endeavor not looking at his teacher "go inside, you dont have to know shit ill be right there"

"shoto-"

"you too hawks"

"but-"

"LEAVE. NOW" he yells, "please"

"i swear if you lay one finger in him ill make sure you'll pay endeavor" aizawa says as he turns his back and enters the room izuku and tenya were in accompanied by hawks.

"they dont know?" endeavor grins meliciously knowing exactly how much control he still had over shoto

"of course not you idiot, its not something i want to talk about to them, what do you want why are you here?"

"cant i visit my so-"

"DONT FUCKING CALL ME YOUR SON, WHY. ARE YOU. HERE!"

"come back to the house"

"why should i?"

"should i have a reason"

"is fuyumi mad? is she mad at you for kicking me out?"

"youve gotten thinner its disgusting"

"youre fucking disgusting. dont talk to me, goodbye endeavor"

he turns around reaching for the knob but endeavor had other plans. he grabs him, his palm against shoto's lips and nose as he brings his son closer and closer turning down his struggle to get out of his grasp.

he laughs and gets closer to shoto's ear, "dont tell me you dont miss it"

he couldnt answer. endeavor's hand was shutting him down.

"you didnt deny it" endeavor says and he reaches down to shoto's lower abdomen ignoring the muffled screams he made out.

he touches shoto's crotch ticking off the boy. shoto unfreezed pushed his head backwards hitting endeavor in the nose getting out of his grasp. he kicks enji and runs towards the door looking like a mess.

shoto was wheezing right about now, his eyes met aizawa's and he ran. shota ran towards the boy wide eyed and concerned.

"im fine im okay, i just need to breath" he assures but his heart doesnt stop pounding.

everyone stood there silently the room was filled with silence and blues, shoto didnt stop shaking and neither did anyone in the room.

shoto looked up trying to steady his hands and says "i need a smoke" and with that he leaves the room by the other door and runs outside.