encounters

"ARE YOU SHOUTO?" He heard a girl scream as if she was in danger. Shouto looks around, searching for the origin of the yell, and when he finally found the person, they had already enveloped their arms around his waist.

Shouto was not pleased to have someone get so close to him in such a crowded place, screaming like a lunatic.

"Im not, im just a big fan of his" he confesses and she doesnt buy it. She just laughs very loudly and shouto groans in frustration.

He looks around trying to find latsuki but to no avail, the explosive boy wasnt anywhere to be found. Shouto was stuck with a lunatic.

"YOURE LITERALLY SO FUNNY"

"I uh- i told you haha not him, just a fan"

"IM HANA HI"

"And i do not care" he genuinely didnt. He also regretted the fact that he had agreed to this, to going to the mall, to letting bakugo swarm off and to let this chick just hug him.

Fuck if he could do something and feel comepletely decent about it

"YOURE SO FUNNY"

"There is an invisible but visible line called private space and that line was miles away"

"AHAHAHHAHAHHAHAAHHAHA"

"AGH JUST STOP TOUCHING ME WHY ARE YOU HUGGING ME"

"YOURE JUST LIKE I IMAGINED"-

"oi the fuck you doin?" Shouto exhales as he sees katsuki push through the mini crowd walking over to them, grabbing hannas shoulder and pulling her away from shouto

"OH MY GOD YOURE KATSUKI"

"ugh"

"AAAAAAAHH"

"what do you want?"

"I think shes sick" shouto tells him "her face is really red."

"Sho, shes- ugh what do you want"

"ARE YOU TWO DATING?"

"ew i will not comply to your sick fantasies, scurry lady"

"SO YOU ARENT"

"Lets go suki"

"HE CALLED BAKUGO SUKI OH MY GOD I CANT"

Shouto hears the camera shutter as they leave the metro, a chill runs down his spine but of course he ignores it. Phantom touches took over his body and shouto felt like death.

Well until he turned to look at katsuki.

"Pffft" shouto snorts and leans forward his hand on his mouth as they laughed.

"What the fuck happened"

"Im not sure"

"You think shes ill? Really icyhot, didnt have anything else to say to shoo her?"

"Theres a certain character i have to maintain, and i meant sick in the head. Being that obsessed with someone must be degrading"

"Probably a kink of hers"

"Okay mr 'use me as your cum dump'"

"YOU HEARD THAT?"

"you two were doing it while i went to shower."

"Fuck off"

"Anh~ im yous~ im your slut... yes daddy anh use my hole, ah ah fuck fuck, im a little whore, i need you anh anh anh~"

"SHUT UP" katsuki yells blushing

"Yeah, i should shut up, maybe the fact that im shaming you will turn you on"