Authors note

!PLEASE READ BEFORE CONTINUING!

!FIC IS CURRENTLY UNDER EDITING!

Hi there! Thank you for deciding to click on this thing I decided to write.

Just a few quick notes:
•First as stated in the description I in no way own my hero academia or the characters, all rights belong to kohei Horikoshi.

•second trigger warnings for the story (some may not be relevant until further chapters): abuse, neglect, suicide, gore, panic attacks, torture, murder and others. I'll update this list if any more specifics need to be added later in the story (A/N:the list has been updated, some aspects will appear in later chapters that have not been written yet and so the list may change). Sorry if some TW are not forewarned at the beginning of chapters if you find anything that may be triggering please let me know so I can add a warning for future readers and yourself.

• third I am mostly new to this so if you spot any mistakes I would appreciate it if you could let me know so I can fix them.

• finally, I may get a few of the events from the original timeline mixed up so sorry if that happens.

•warning btw for major character death later in the story, I'll change this to be more accurate once the whole fics completed but thought it'd be important to add the heads up now. I've finally got the whole plot planned out, it wasn't originally planned to happen so sorry this wasn't added sooner :)

Anyway enough of my rambling

Enjoy <3