Love Inside.

Johnny Cade.
It's getting worse and worse. I keep dreaming about Ponyboy and Dally. I'm noticing it was just getting harder not to think about them kissing me and touching me. I keep dreaming about us in a hot bath. All three of us are going crazy on each other. We are licking and sucking on it. Pony wrapped me up and whispered" Johnny I need you so badly. Baby don't leave me alone. Mmmm you taste so delicious." I promised him I won't. All of a sudden I woke up and Dally was staring at me. He handed me some pizza and said" Johnny you slept all day today. It's seven pm. Are you feeling better? Plus I heard you." I wanted to curl into a ball and just die after I heard that. Pony came in the room with some Pepsi and gave them to us. Then he smiled at me and said " John after we eat let's go take a hot shower." All of us climbed in the bath. It was rose scented and then they touched me all over. It was a dream come true. And I hoped it will always be that way. They blew me and then tried to enter me at the same time. Pony had turned fifteen and he was incredibly horny. We continued until the water was cold then got out. After Dally dried us off we did it again in the bedroom. It was incredibly beautiful. I could've stopped but I didn't want to ever end. By the time we fell asleep it was midnight.