Ponyboy and Dally.

Ponyboy's POV
I'm listening to music. The radio is playing Elvis Presley. I'm feeling lazy right now. All of my homework is done. And I was just draped across my and Soda' s bed. It's quiet here. Nobody is home. Darry and Soda are working. Not sure where Dally and Johnny are. Two-bit is baby sitting his sister. She's only eight years old.
Steve is at home sick with the stomach flu. I'm waiting for my chicken burrito to be done. The quiet is too errie so I cut the radio on. I'm thinking about going to take a warm shower. There was a knock on my bedroom door. " Who is it?" I said. " Pony kid it's me Dally. Can I come in?" " Oh. Sure Dal come inside." The door creaked open and Dally said "Hi Ponyboy. What ya doing kiddo?" I smiled at him and said" Hey Dally. Nothing I'm bored. All my chores and homework are done. I swept up, mopped and vacuumed. Plus I did two essays and math." I was thinking about taking a nap or a shower." But if I take a nap I'll be up all night." He nodded and smiled at me. Then said" Ponyboy you should take a shower. Only thing is. I need one too. So since there's a drought going on." Maybe we can get in there together or I can get in by myself." I blinked in disbelief. I've had a crush on Dally for the past three years. Ever since I was eleven years old. I only told my mom. She understood that. She said for me to wait give it time and if in a few years I still feel the same to tell him. I've waited. Given it time and it's seems to be getting deeper and worse. My nightmares are being replaced with sexual dreams about Dally.
He waved a hand in front of me and popped his fingers in my ears. " Hello? Ponyboy. Earth to Pony come in Pony." I came out of my thoughts and blushed red." Sorry. I zoned out for a minute." I said. He laughed and said" No duh. That's fine with me. I think it's cute." He bent down and scooped me up. Then he carries me into the bathroom. He laid me on the sink and put the plug in the drain. He dumped some bubble bath and salt inside the tub. Then he found our lavender and peppermint scented candles and lit them. He cut off the lights and began to slowly take my shirt off. I sighed and squealed inside. I felt like I had fallen into one of my mom's old romance novels. I have been reading them because there's nothing else to read and Darry won't take me to the library. Dally reached for my button on my jeans and took them off. He then stared into my eyes and softly muttered" Sweetie you're young and I want you. But before I take it further I have to know. Do you want me to touch you? Because you are so damn beautiful. Light grey green eyes. Soft silky reddish blonde hair. I was mad at Johnny for messing your hair up but now it's two toned. It's lovely baby boy simply lovely." His hand trailed down my throat to my chest and circled my nipples. He bit his lip and a nervous look came in his eyes. Almost like he expects me to scold him for rubbing my chest. My heart is pounding so loud in my head it's all I can hear. My senses are on high alert. I can smell Dally. He smells sweet like oranges and I could also feel his minty breath against my lips. I grabbed his soft blonde hair and said" Dally. Please I need this. Put me in the tub and get in there with me please. Blondie take care of me." He raised an eyebrow at me and said "Blondie? Like a nickname honey? " I scrambled to fix it." If you don't want me to say that to you.I won't angel face." He laughed and said" Ponyboy I don't mind if you give me a nickname. It's cute. It means you care." He pulled off my underwear and socks. Then slid me into the warm water. I sighed as well. He tilted my chin up and said" Watch me little one." He slowly began to strip for me. I was so hard in the water that I slipped my hand down around my cock and moaned. He looked down at me. Then climbed into the tub. He sank down into the water. It smelled sweet like strawberries and cream. I felt him message my back and wash my hair. I started to wiggle to try and get some relief when I felt Dally's hard on brush against my back. He whispered into my hair" Damn it! Ponyboy. I need you honey." He began to soap me up and once I begin washing him. He started screaming at me" Ponyboy come on baby boy make me cum." He came all over my chest and stomach. Then I licked it up. It tasted sweet. He then slid down and made me stand up while he put it in his mouth. I loved it. I came and he swallowed it and licked it clean. After we soaped up with our peppermint soap again we got out and laid down on my bed. He slipped his tongue into my mouth. He massaged my ass lubed me up. And put it in me. I moaned and kissed him softly. We both came hard. Ate. Cuddled.After that we fell asleep.