Dally and Johnny.

Dally's POV.

I sighed with relief as the hot water streamed down my back.I was in a lot of pain. My back was stiff and sore. The water should help me. I soaked my hair and grabbed my bar of  Zest​ soap. I lathered it onto my body and begin to think about my life. I know I'm a fuck up. Girls only want me for my reputation. Everyone in my gang is scared of me. Including Johnny.I don't want to earn respect out of fear. I want to be able to hangout​ with my friends without them always thinking I'm only looking to cause trouble. I drink, smoke, steal, lie, cheat. I have a very impressive rap sheet down at the station. I don't know how my life became this way.  Or how to change it. I lathered my hair with my apple scented shampoo.  Girls love that I look like a angel but act worse then the devil.Sylvia wasn't my first girlfriend. She was my fourth. Also the  only one I had  real feelings for. I can remember telling Johnny I was thinking about marrying her. He was quiet after I said that. Then he said" I don't think she's right for you Dally I really don't." I was shocked at that. I was under the impression Johnny and Sylvia got along. I guess not. As it turns out Johnny was right. Because when I got home from jail she was screwing someone else. It hurt badly. But I couldn't show it around the boys. I'm supposed to be tough and tuff. I'm not supposed to cry or feel anything other than anger and rage. But I do. I feel concerned about Darry and Soda. I'm proud of them for taking care of their little brother. I'm proud of Johnny and Steve.   I'm worried about Ponyboy and Johnny. I want to help Keith. I know why he drinks like that it's a defense machinsm so he won't get hurt again. All of them are so strong. I wish I could help them. I don't know what to do next. All of a sudden I heard the bedroom door open quietly and shut. Not slammed. shut. The bathroom door was next because I could feel the cold air rush in. Then the door shut too. I knew it could only be one person. But just to make sure I spoke" Hello who is it?" The voice softly responded" Hi Dally. It's Johnny."
" Johnny. Hey what are you doing here? Not that I don't want you here I do it's just that..." He cut me off with " Dally could I get in with you? It's been awhile since I had a shower. It's been three days and Pony pointed out that I kinda smell like sweat and dirt."  " Sure baby go ahead." He climbed in and stared at me. He grabbed the soap and started washing himself. He smiled and said" Damn Dally I know why all the broads want you now." I blushed and said" Yeah but  I don't care about them." He raised an eyebrow at me and said" Then who are you interested in then?" I got closer to him near his mouth and whispered softly" You Johnny it's you." Then I kissed him. He squealed and when I pulled back he grabbed me and decided to shove his tongue down my throat.  He grabbed my hair and moaning my name said" Make Love to me Dally? Please I need to feel it." I smirked and said" What exactly is it? Johnny. " He frowned smacked me on the arm and said" You know what I mean Dallas Winston." I laughed and said" Yeah but I wanted to make you say it." Johnny sighed and said" I want you inside me. Dally.please." Then before I can respond he slid down and put me in his mouth. I put my fist to my mouth to muffle my screams. It felt so good. I reached out and grabbed his wet soft dark hair and pulled it lightly. Not to hurt him but to guide him up and down my cock. I felt him slip a finger inside me. He must've​ soaped it up when I wasn't looking. What a little sneak. He fingered me while giving me one of the best blowjobs I've ever had. I could feel myself getting ready to bust. So I pushed him off but he faught to stay and... I released all in his mouth. He stood up and placed my hand on his throat then swallowed. I stared at him in disbelief. He winked​ kissed me. And said" Aww what's a matter Dally? Didn't think little ol me had it in me huh?" After we lathered each other up. And got out I started to go down on him and he screamed" Dally please don't stop. Oh that feels so good. I love this so much. Keep going baby. " He finishes and we wrapped up around each other and fell asleep.