Soda and Steve.

I got home from work and was aching real bad. I had a throbbing tension headache and pain in my back. I walked in and no one was here. I found a note from Darry that said he was working late tonight and would be home at nine. I was supposed to order a pizza for me and Ponyboy. I called in our usual order. Pepperoni and sausage. Then went to start my bathwater. I heard the door open and close. So I said" Hi Ponyboy how was school kiddo. Anyone mess with you?" " Nope and I'm not Ponyboy. Sodapop Curtis. " I looked over and Steve was standing in the doorway. A soft smile on his face. I jumped when I realized I'm only wearing a towel. He looked at the tub and said" Hey Sodapop. What is going on Hun?" I said" Hello Stevie what's up? Where's Ponyboy at?" He said" Dally and Johnny took him to the library to do a school project. And ol Darry's working huh? " " Yes he's​ at work." He smiled and said" Cool when we were younger we used to bathe together remember Soda? Because I do." " Yeah Steve I remember that. We had fun doing that." He got closer to me. I could smell motor oil on him and he whispered" I can't believe that bitch Sandy hurt you​." " I was getting ready to bathe. Steve." " I know. Can I get in there with you? Huh?" I blushed and said" Sure Steve I'd like that. It'll be like old times." He climbed into the tub and pulled me in. We wrapped around each other. I grabbed the soap and lathered him up. He reached behind me and grabbed the apple shampoo and conditioner. Then he began to rub it all over my hair. He licked my neck and whispered to me" Soda your hair is so damn sexy. You are so beautiful. It's a shame you and your​ gorgeous brothers Darry and Ponyboy are so fuckin oblivious to how desirable you are. I blinked and said" Yeah we are kinda oblivious. Well at least Pony is. Darry had got so much tail back in high school. Girls were ready to kick the door down to get him." He laughed and said" Soda baby there's so many girls and boys checking Ponyboy out at the school. I hear Soc girls say how sweet he is, how he holds the door open for them and how when he smiles it's like catching a glimpse of an angel." I looked back at him and said" Really Steve? Pony's a lady killer like that?" Steve nodded. I said" Yes! Hell yeah that's our boy! I can't wait to tell Darry." He said" Soda Pony doesn't notice it. But enough about him. Let's talk about you and me." He reached down and grabbed my cock. He gently started rubbing me. I moaned softly " Stevie oh damn it. Baby that feels so good. Keep going please don't stop." He licked my ear and said" I have no plans on it sweetie. Now you gonna be a good boy and cum for Daddy or do I have to punish you?" I stared up at him in shock and said" I'll cum for you Daddy I promise I will." He smirked evilly and said" Good Good because I don't want to have to spank that perfect ass and turn it red and sore Sodie pop." I said" I don't want it either." I jumped as he started rubbing me harder and faster. I could barely breathe. He laughed when I came. Then he stood up to put himself in my mouth. I tried to do a good job. I was nervous about doing it correctly. I felt him shoot into my mouth. It ran down my chin and he licked it up. Then pushed his tongue into my mouth. He sighed and said" mmmm! Sodapop​ you naughty boy. You like that don't you? You little slut." I liked being called that so I answered" Yes Daddy I'll be a good little slut for you." He flipped me over and put himself in me. Then he rubbed my cock until he and I came again. We cleaned up and got dressed then grabbed the pizza from the delivery boy. We laid in the bed and cuddled up with each other. He said" Soda I love you. I've loved you since third grade. You aren't dumb or stupid. It bugs me when you and Johnny say things like that because both of you are so smart. You just learn differently. That's all." I kissed him softly and said " Steve let's make love again and take a nap? What do you think?" He spoke "Sure baby boy let's do it." This time I stretched him out and put myself in him. He was so warm and tight. I came so hard. It leaked out all over the bed. We had to wash the blankets and sheets before Ponyboy and the boys came home.