Dally and Darry.

Dally's POV.
I was just wondering where to go for the night. It was twenty four degrees outside. The temperature was dropping. If I stayed out here much longer I'd freeze to death. My coat barely did its job of keeping me warm because it was so old. I'd had it for three years. I walked over to the lot and grabbed Johnny by his coat. " Johnathan Andrew Cade!  What the hell is wrong with you? It is freezing out here. Why aren't you at Ponyboy's house?" He started crying and stuttering." Dally! I'm sorry. I just nodded off. And I was going to go to the house. Honestly I was i just fell asleep." I growled at Johnny. Then dragged him behind me. We got to the house ten minutes later. We walked up and Ponyboy grabbed Johnny from me and started lecturing him. I laughed because Ponyboy was on his case. Then I heard. " What's so funny Dally?" I turned around and seen Darry leaning against his truck. He pulled me inside the house and said" Come on. I want to do something nice for you." I was confused as to what that meant. He took me inside the bathroom and closes the door. He ran a banana scented bubble bath. Then lit some vanilla candles. He leaned me up against the wall and kissed me softly. He started playing with my hair. I was shocked but it felt warm and soft. He pushed his tongue into my mouth. And I groaned. He laughed and said" That's my good boy." He stripped us and slid into the tub. It was hot and felt so good after being out in the cold weather. He caressed me with the banana scented soap and washed my hair. It felt so nice I got hard. I blushed embarrassed and tried to leave but he wouldn't let me. Instead he slipped me in his mouth and sucked hard. Until I came. That was one of the most intense sexual feelings​ I have ever had. I enjoyed our bath. So I sucked him off. He pulled my hair and said" Yes Dally. Mmmm! Keep going. Oh yeah. Sweet boy mmmm!" Until he came to. Then he fingers me until I get turned on again. Darry kisses me and says" Aw! Look how sensitive you are. It's adorable." I blushed so hard. He sucked me two more times then cleaned us off. We finally got out after two hours. I had no idea we were  in there that long. Soda had made some pancakes and eggs for dinner. It was yummy. We relaxed and fell asleep in fifteen minutes. I was shocked. I thought for sure I'd be awake all night. But I fell asleep to the sound of Darry's heartbeat. And the smell of vanilla on his skin and hair.