Steve and Johnny.

Johnny's POV.
My body hurts so much. I fell asleep in the rain in the lot again.I'm in a lot of pain. I feel sick. I don't feel like going to Ponyboy's​ house because nobody is home now. They are working and at school. I'm thinking about going to Two bits house. But I think his mom is home. Usually Dally would be a last resort. But I don't really feel like listening to loud bad country music. So what to do? I laid there and wondered what to do. When I heard someone say" Hi Johnny." I looked up and relaxed. Because it was only Steve. He stared at me real hard then said" Come with me. You are sick." We went inside his house. It had blue paint on the walls and a huge red lamp on a table. He let go of my hand and walked upstairs​ to the bathroom.
I could smell lemon candles.  I walked in the kitchen. He walked in handed me a  jelly donut . I thanked him and ate it. Then he said" Your bath is ready." I said" Steve why are you being nice to me? I thought you didn't like me and Ponyboy." He looked confused. He said" Ponyboy thinks I don't like him? And of course I like you Johnny." I said" Yeah he does." He said" Oh. I don't want him to think that. I'll fix it don't worry."  I went into the bathroom got in the tub and washed up. As I washing my hair
I heard a cry. I looked up and seen Steve. I sat up and said" Stevie what's wrong?" He said" Johnny... I think I'm in love with someone I shouldn't be." I didn't know what to say. So I stayed quiet. He sat down on the toilet lid and continued" oh God I love them so much." I didn't want him to feel bad so I asked "who is it Soda?" He said" No." I said" Okay so is it Two bit? Dally? Darry?" I paused and said with caution " is it Ponyboy?" He shook his head to all of them. I was wondering who it could be that he loved so much. Then he leaned over and kisses me. I was shocked and surprised.It felt good to hear that. Then he said"it's you Johnnycake. It's always been you." I blushed and said" I love you too Stevie.Get in with me." He stripped​ and climbed into the tub. Then he wrapped his arms around me and said" You are so sweet and innocent. I can see why you and Ponyboy are so close. But Johnny I wanna be closer to you too." I said" Of course babe. But you can't treat my friend like shit anymore. Because if you do Dally and I'll kick your​ ass. Understand that?" He nodded and smiled. " You are right I need to be nicer to him." I ran my fingers through his soft silky dark hair and said" Yes you do." He started feeling on me and tongue kissing me. Then he taught me how to give a blow job. He sighed and said" Yes Johnny that feels so good keep going boy keep going." He came and I looked up and spit it in his mouth. He grabbed my hair and said" mmm baby I love you so much." He gave me a blow job too. Then he swallowed it down and said" Yummy You taste sweet". I blushed so hard. We got in bed and he let me stretch him open. I sighed as I slid into him. He was warm and tight. He was aroused. I watched him touch himself. He came on me  then kissed me. We cuddled up with each other and had some sandwiches. Then fell asleep.