Two-bit and Darry.

Darry's POV.
I walked in my house and tossed the mail on the coffee table. I made myself a warm cup of hot chocolate and began to run a bath. I lit my vanilla sugar candles and tried to relax. I was sore aching and exhausted. I needed help. I have a secret. I'm severely depressed. I have no clue what to do next. I'm going crazy. Honestly I am. I heard the door unlock as I was sinking into the tub. It was filled up with lavender bubble bath. It was Keith. He said" Hi Darry. What's going on bud?" I looked up and smiled at him. Then said" Not much. How about you and your sister. She doing good?" He said" Yeah. I can't​ believe she is almost nine years old. It's absolutely crazy huh?" I said" Yeah it sure is. Hell Ponyboy just turned fifteen years old. Time sure is flying by. Huh?" He said" Yeah Darry it is. Hey since time is going by so quickly. I gotta ask you a question." I nodded. He said" Um. It's tough to ask. But here goes. Darry I like boys and I have since I was twelve. I have been having wet dreams about you for about two years now. I'm sorry. That's part of the reason I drink so much. Because I love you and I know you do feel the same." He had tears in his soft gray eyes. I stood up and hugged him tightly. He ran his hand down my back. It felt good so I moaned softly. He jumped and said" Um Darry. You are wet and naked and covered in bubbles." I kissed him softly and said" Come on baby. Get in with me. I could use the company." He climbed in after slowly stripping. Then he sighed as the water hit him. I grabbed a handful of that greasy red hair and said" Keith. I have to tell you something. I have deep depression and it comes and goes. Are you willing to handle that? Because if not I understand." He held me close to him and said" Darry. Of course I'll help you with whatever you need. Just ask me and I will I promise. You never have to be alone. Or scared or lonely ever again. Okay?" I began to cry. " I said" Okay. Thank you for being here with me." He kissed me. I tasted liquor and candy in his mouth. It was such a good taste. I lathered up a towel and rubbed him down with it. He watched me while I scrubbed him. Then he rubbed vanilla shampoo into my hair. It felt so good. I'd forgotten how much I loved to have my hair washed. He smoothed the conditioner in and ran a comb gently through my hair. I was still scrubbing him. Until I reached his privates. I paused and said" Want me to touch it honey?" He looked down and said" Yes Darry I do. Oh baby I'm so hard for you. " That sent me over the edge. I started rubbing up and down with the towel. He was screaming at me" Oh God Darry! Yes baby. Mmmm that feels so good. Keep going. Just like that. Yes yes yes! You naughty little boy!" I was surprised but I was also aroused during it. He took the towel and poured more vanilla soap on there then began sucking me off. While he washed me. I loved it. It had been months since I had gotten sucked off. My body relaxed for the first time in awhile. It was amazing what a little orgasm could do to me. I fell in love that night. We rinsed off. Dried off and rubbed strawberry lotion on each other. Then I made dinner. It was spaghetti and  orange cake. The boys came back at around eight. Ponyboy, Johnny and Dally were all hugged up. So we're Soda and Steve. I'm so glad my family is happy with their boyfriends. All I want is for my family to be content. Even if that means I'm miserable. But thanks to Keith. Now I can be happy to. He fell asleep in my bed that night. I cuddled up with him. It felt good to have someone hold me in the middle of the cold rainy night. I was warm and relaxed. The next morning he cooked cinnamon rolls and omlets with ham and croissant rolls with cheese inside. Johnny and Ponyboy flipped when they tried them. I agree it was absolutely delicious. I appreciate him. I'm so glad to be coming home to him every night. Hopefully for the rest of our lives together.