Chapter 13

Snakebite was finishing a mouse when Littlestorm padded up. "Hey snakebite! How are you?" She mewed. Snakebite scoffed. This is the first time Littlestorm actually spoke to him. "What do you want Littlestorm?" The she-cat kicked the last bite of the mouse away. "I want you to apologize to Cloverleaf. This is your chance! Lynx and her are on patrol and it will only be a matter of time until he confesses!" Snakebite looked hurt. "She doesn't like me. She hates me. What's the use?" Littlestorm rolled her eyes. "Well Lynx talks about finding Bee, while he's gone looking for her YOU could spend time with Cloverleaf and-"

She was suddenly attacked by another cat. Rogue. "Attack!" Yowled a white Tom, leaping at Snakebite. He pounced at the rogue, slashing his muzzle and pinning him down. He was thrown aside and pinned to the ground. He growling, drawing all the strength he had and raked the rogues belly until he choked on his own blood. Snakebite was barely even bothered. He ran at a tabby she-cat who was clawing up Littlestorm and threw her aside, helping the short she-cat up. "You ok?" He asked. Littlestorm nodded, and ran at another rogue. Snakebite looked around for Cloverleaf. Did she come back yet? He paused. She's probably dead already. Get your head out of the clouds, Snakebite. He ran outside of camp looking for Lynx. He's part of this little attack, and right now Cloverleaf could be dead because of him.

He saw two cats running away from camp, he couldn't tell what they looked like, so he squinted. Is that...Cloverleaf? And lynx? He thought to himself. There's only one silver tabby I know. He looked down at his paws, his ears pinned to his skull. He felt like digging a hole and burying himself in it. Cloverleaf could care less about him and decided to run away with Lynx. He slowly walked back to camp, hoping that everybody was dead. He hated everybody. He hated lynx. He hated Cloverleaf. But most importantly he hated himself. He promised himself he'd never get emotions get in the way of his goals but he was foolish enough to. "You were a fool, Snakebite." He murmured to himself as he walked through the bramble entrance of camp. He saw the clan still in once piece, chasing the rest of the rogues out of camp. Honeysplash ran to her son, checking for any wounds. She saw him with a frown on his face. "What's wrong snakebite?"
Snakebite looked at Honeysplash, tears forming in his eyes. "Cloverleaf ran off with Lynx."

(Poor Snakebite :( but trust me things will get better for him later in the story.)