Chapter 15

Cloverleaf was chatting with lynx while the others were fast asleep. "They say they've found another clan! We could invade soon." Cloverleaf frowned at Lynx's excitement. "Whatever, lynx. I don't wanna help them invade. I'll stay here." Lynx frowned at her and nuzzled her. "Fine. I'll talk to Tiger about it, I'm just gonna go to sleep. We have a big day tomorrow." Cloverleaf nodded and smiled at him as she rested her head on his shoulder and fell asleep.

Cloverleaf woke up, feeling grass under her paws. Was I dreaming? Am I back in Meadowclan? It felt like moons since she left. She opened her eyes to see the grass was white. The sky was white too. Numerous cats surrounded her with cold, glaring eyes. "Hello cloverleaf." Mewed a small cream tabby she-cat. She shot up and backed away. "Who are you?!" The ghost replied "My name is Dawnclaw, Honeysplashes other kit." Honeysplash? "But she's a medicine cat! That's impossible." Dawnclaw shook her head. "It isn't impossible. You were once close with her only surviving kit. My brother, Snakebite." What? That can't be! He doesn't even look like Honeysplash. Dawnclaw seemed to have red Cloverleaf's mind. "Shadestar is our father, but that's not what I wanted to talk to you about."

"What do you want from me then?" Cloverleaf asked, smoothing down her fur and sat closer to the ghost. "I have message from starclan. You need to leave Tigers group and head back to Meadowclan. Their deputy is dead and Shadestar refuses to choose a deputy." Cloverleaf blinked. Starclan? But she doesn't believe in starclan! At least, she doesn't think so. "So what? I'm supposed to go back so he'll choose me?" Dawnclaw nodded. Cloverleaf shook her head, looking for a way to escape starclan. "I can't! I'm a rogue now. It's too late. It's almost been a season now and they probably won't remember me." Dawnclaw started to look worried.