𝐶ℎ𝑝.1: 𝙒𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙣 𝙞𝙣 𝙒𝙝𝙞𝙩𝙚

7 years laterNew Orleans, Louisiana

7 years later
New Orleans, Louisiana

I was walking back to the motel holding gumbo takeout with my right hand and Eddie holding my left hand. As we made our way towards our room, when I unlocked the door I saw Dean sitting on the edge of the bed in deep thought.

"Dad!" Eddie exclaimed and ran to him which snapped dean out of his thoughts.

"Hey kiddo." Dean said with a smile.

"Me and mommy got gumbo." Edward told him with a smile.

"You did? Well how about you eat your gumbo and watch tv while me and mom talk for a bit, okay?" Dean  asked him.

"Okay." Eddie said which made Dean smile and get up. He turned the tv on before turning towards me with a look on his face that made me tense up a bit.
I put the take out on the table and gave Eddie his gumbo. I kissed his head before walking outside with dean.

"What's up?" I asked him after Dean closed the door.

"It's my dad. He's missing." Dean stated with a frown which made me frown.

"Are you sure like are you positive that he's actually missing?" I asked him. He let out a scoff before he started to pace.

"Am I sure? Of course I'm sure. I gave him three days to call me back from his hunt which he hasn't." Dean answered.

"Would you stop pacing you're making me nervous." I snapped making him stop and turn to me.
"What are we going to do?" I asked him. He was quiet for a minute before he gave me an answer. 

"We'll go to Jericho, California where he was last and retrace his footsteps."

"Okay." I said before making my way inside our room. Eddie was on the bed watching tv. I went towards the table and started to eat my gumbo as Dean sat next to Edward.

"How was your hunt, dad?" Eddie asked him. As dean went to explain the voodoo thing he had to deal with, I looked at them with a small smile.
I realize how much dean has change since the moment I had met him. I mean don't get me wrong he's still childish and gets on my nerves from time to time but he has matured in his own way to be a father to Edward.

"Elle. Elle." I snapped out of my thoughts and looked at dean.
"You in there?"
He asked with a teasing smile.

"What?" I asked, arching my brow.

"You sure? You got a little drool over here." He said as he pointed to the corner of his lip. I felt my lip only to find that I wasn't drooling so I glared at him making him cackle. I shake my head at him as I got up making my way around the bed.
When I sat on the bed, I kicked him off making Eddie laugh which made me snicker. He quickly stood up and playfully glared at us before laying next to me. Eddie laid between us, I closed my eyes and let sleep take over.