𝐶ℎ𝑝. 6: 𝘽𝙡𝙤𝙤𝙙𝙮 𝙈𝙖𝙧𝙮

"Alright, we're here

"Alright, we're here." Dean said as we pulled up to a motel in Toledo, Ohio. After getting a room key; Dean, Eddie, Violet, and I got out of the car and softly closed the doors so we wouldn't wake Sam up. We opened the door to our room and put our bags on the bed.

"Okay, let's go." Violet said, about to walk out but I put my hand on her shoulder ceasing her movements.

"You're not going anywhere. You're staying here to keep an eye on Eddie." I told her.

"What? But I thought-" I cut Violet off.

"You thought you were going to go on hunts with us? Yeah, no not after what happened. Also, I don't want you too and you're still a kid. So, here's some money do whatever you want but don't go crazy." I said, giving her 40 bucks with some loose change.

"How do we go from places if you have the car?" Violet asked, thinking she outsmarted me.

"Walk. Get some sunshine and exercise." I retorted with a smile. Her smile fell, giving me a sour look. I chuckled, giving Eddie a forehead kiss and softly patting Violet's cheek.

"Dean, help me out." Violet pleaded, trying to get dean to help her get her out of this predicament. I turned to dean to see what he would do. Dean looked between us before shaking his head, taking a step back while holding his hands out in defence.

"Sorry Violet, what your mom says; goes." Dean told her, giving her a sorry smile.

"We'll be back, have fun you two." I enthusiastically said, before walking out the door. Dean and I walked back to the car and got inside.

"Elle i got to say, you being a mom and putting your foot down back there was kind of a turn on." Dean said to me with a crooked smile.

"Shut up." I said with a smile, looking away.

"What it is. Hey, you're a milf." Dean stated, pulling out of the motel lot.

"Just shut up and drive to the hospital." I told him, chuckling.

"Yes ma'am." He said, driving away.

┊┊❁ཻུ۪۪♡ ͎. 。˚   °

"Sam wake up!" Dean exclaimed, his loud tone successfully waking Sam up. Sam was breathing heavily as he sat up.

"I take it, I was having a nightmare?" Sam rhetorically asked. We looked at him with plain stares.

"Yeah, another one." Dean stating the obvious.

"Hey, at least I got some sleep." Sam pointed out.

"Sooner or later, we're gonna have to talk about this." Dean told Sam.

"Are we here?" Sam asked, changing the subject as he looked around.

"Yeah, welcome to Toledo, Ohio." I said, moving in between Sam and Dean.