𝐶ℎ𝑝.9: 𝙑𝙖𝙣 𝙃𝙚𝙡𝙨𝙞𝙣𝙜, 𝙖 𝙡𝙞𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙖𝙡 𝙡𝙚𝙜𝙚𝙣𝙙 𝙥𝙩 3

3rd POV

3rd POV

Van Helsing heard the mirror causing him to turn and grab Daniella's hand as she stepped through. They both took a step forward and looked at the Castle in front of them.

"Castle Dracula." Daniella murmured. Just then Sam, Dean, and Violet came through the mirror. They all started to make their way towards the Castle.

"Do we have a plan? It doesn't have to Wellington's at Waterloo...but some plan would be nice." Sam asked, as they neared the doors.

"We're going to stop Dracula." Van Helsing started.

"And kill anything in our way." Daniella finished.

"Great." Dean sarcastically said. Van Helsing dropped the torch in his hand before grabbing Daniella and Dean. Dean let out yells as Van Helsing jumped three times on the building and hopped over it. When they landed, Sam and Violet were already there, waiting for them.

"Well, as grateful as I am not to be in the cold...that doesn't seem like a great thing." Dean said to Daniella. Van Helsing was in a crouching position in pain, he let out a growl as his eyes glowed, he closed his eyes again, he opened them and they weren't glowing anymore. They walked up to him, concerned.

"We'd better get moving." Van Helsing told them.

"Violet, go." Daniella told her, the two hugged before Violet teleported back to Carl and Eddie. Sam, Dean, Daniella, and Van Helsing started walking forwards.

"So, are all of those..." Sam trailed off as Dean and him glanced at the ceiling to see thousands of pods.

"Yes." Daniella and Van Helsing answered.

"And inside them are..." Dean trailed off.

"Yes." Daniella and Van Helsing answered his question.

"Igor this! Igor that!" Igor complained.
"How did you find...it's impossible!" Igor said, noticing them. He went to run but Van Helsing whipped out his Tojo blade and threw it at Igor, pinning him to the wall.
"Please don't kill me!" Igor pleaded, when they walked up to him.

"Why not?" Van Helsing asked, grasping Igor's throat. Igor stuttered but couldn't give them a reason, they heard Frankenstein shouting making them walk up to the gate and see him in a giant ice cube being rolled up by a chain, Frankenstein looked up and saw them. An ear-piercing roar could be heard which made everyone look up.

"My Master has awakened." Igor stated with a smirk. Van Helsing put his hands on two of the bars, he let out a yell as he used his strength and the werewolf strength in him to bend the bars but he couldn't break them.