𝐶ℎ𝑝.15: 𝙎𝙘𝙖𝙧𝙚𝙘𝙧𝙤𝙬

Rockford, Illinois The Motel

Rockford, Illinois
The Motel

3rd POV

"Hello?" Sam answered Dean's cell phone, laying in bed.

"Sam, is that you?" John asked as he was in a phone booth.

"Dad." Sam said as he sat up in shock that he was talking with father.
"Are you hurt?" He asked.

"I'm fine." John replied.

"We've been looking for you everywhere. We didn't know where you were, if you were okay." Sam told John.

"Sammy, I'm all right." John stated.
"What about you and Dean? Dani? Eddie?" He asked.

1st POV

Feeling Dean shift, I opened my eyes to see he was waking up as well.

"Well, we're fine." I heard Sam say.
"Dad, where are you?" Sam asked which made Dean sit up causing Eddie to roll on top of me. I carefully sat up so that Eddie was sleeping on my lap.

"What? Why not?" Sam asked in disbelief.

"Is that dad?" Dean asked Sam but he ignored him.

"You're after it, aren't you?" Sam asked.
"The thing that killed mom." He elaborated.

"A demon?" Sam asked, incredulous. Dean reached over to grab his shirt.
"You know for sure?" Sam asked.

"A demon? What's he saying?" Dean asked. He put his shirt over his head, now clothed.

"You know where it is?" Sam asked, still not answering dean's questions.
"Let us help." He said into the phone.
"Why not?" He asked, confused.

"Give me the phone." Dean told him, stretching his arm out, beckoning Sam to pass the phone.

"Names? What names, dad?" Sam asked.
"Talk to me. Tell me what's going on." He pleaded.

"No. All right?" Sam firmly said.
"No way." He added, shaking his head.

"Give me the phone." Dean ordered Sam. When Sam didn't give him the phone, Dean snatched it.
"Dad, it's me." Dean stated.
"Where are you?" He asked.
"Yes, sir. Uh...yeah, I got a pen." Dean said, sitting up completely, reaching over the mini table to grab a pen and a piece of paper.

"What are the names?" Dean asked.

Night
The Road

Sam was driving, Dean was in the passenger seat, while I was in the back with Violet and Eddie. They were listening to music; Eddie with my Walkman and Violet with her iPod.

"All right, so the names your dad gave us, they're all couples?" I asked.

"Three different couples all went missing." Dean confirmed.