𝐶ℎ𝑝.8: 𝙑𝙖𝙣 𝙃𝙚𝙡𝙨𝙞𝙣𝙜, 𝙖 𝙡𝙞𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙖𝙡 𝙡𝙚𝙜𝙚𝙣𝙙 𝙥𝙩 2

"What are you?" Van Helsing asked, looking at Violet in wonder

"We don't know." Dean told Van Helsing.

"She's good. That's all that matters." I said.

"Wait-you're a mother? You have children?" Van Helsing asked, looking at me.

"Yes. This is Violet and Eddie. Guys, this is Van Helsing. He's family and he came with a friend; he's currently in the tower." I introduced them to each other.

"Is he your dad?" Eddie asked.

"No. He'd be my great-great-great grandfather." I answered his question with a smile.

"Ohhh." Eddie dragged out, understanding. I looked down as I started to feel something and it wasn't a good feeling, i could feel myself start to sway a bit.

"Elle?" I heard Dean asked.

"Dani, are you okay?" I heard Sam asked but he sounded far away. When I looked up at them all I saw were distorted figures and the room was spinning.

"I don't feel so good." I mustered out before feeling myself fall then darkness.

3rd POV

Dean caught Daniella before she could hit the ground, kneeling down as he cradled her to his chest.

"What's happening to mom?" Eddie asked in a panicked tone, scared for his mother. Dean felt for a pulse but it was really low which made him worry more.

"Her pulse is really low." He breathed out, trying to physically stay calm in front of the kids.

"Violet, maybe try to heal her." Sam suggested. Violet kneeled down besides Daniella, pressing her two fingers to Daniella's forehead. But nothing happened.

"It's not working." Violet said, taking her fingers from her forehead. She put her hand on Daniella's forehead; still nothing happened.
"Why isn't it working? Why isn't it working?!" Violet was panic stricken now and she was shaking, Sam grabbed Violet by her shoulders and brought her and Eddie to his side; trying to console them. 

"What do I do?" Dean asked in a disquieted tone, looking up to Van Helsing, hoping he'd have an answer.

"We just have to wait it out; wait for her to wake up." Van Helsing said, solemnly.

1st POV

Opening my eyes, I stood up and looked at my surroundings. There was nothing, just blackness.

"Hello!" I said, walking around.
"Hello!" Nothing but an echo.

"Hello, Daniella." A feminine voice said from behind me. She had a thick Transylvanian accent. I turned around to see a woman; She had dark brown hair that was wavy, brown eyes, she was tall and slim. She wore a red jacket that had gold outlines, white beater with a black corset, black leggings, and black heeled boots that went past her knees and stopped mid-thigh.