𝐶ℎ𝑝.5:𝙏𝙚𝙚𝙣 𝙍𝙤𝙜𝙪𝙚

Motel in Portland, Oregon 8:00am

8:00am

I closed my eyes, enjoying the warm shower. A knock snapped me back to reality.

"Huh?" I called out as I poked my head out of the shower curtain.

"Elle, some dude called your cellphone and he sounded like a worried wort." Dean said, through the door.

"What was his name?" I asked.

"Uh, I don't know. He just said he was a friend and he wants you to call him back." Dean informed me.

"Okay, I'll be right out. Thank you for forwarding the message." I told him. I got no response, so I rinsed the conditioner out of my hair and turned the shower off.

After drying off, I got my clothes on and I stepped out of the bathroom.

"Hey." Dean called out, I turned to him. He tossed me my phone  which I caught. I flipped it open and found the number that recently called me. I called it and waited for it to pick up.

"Hello?" The man's voice said.

"John?" I asked in confusion and clearly shocked he's calling me. Sam and Dean snapped their heads towards me with confusion in their eyes.  I shook my head at them, silently telling them it's not their dad.

"Dani, it's about Violet. She's missing." John told me. My face dropped.

"I'm on my way." I state, hanging up the phone. I walk towards mine and dean's bed, I put my phone on the bed as I kneeled down and got my duffel bag.

"Dani, what are you doing?" Sam asked.

"We got to go." I told him as I started packing my clothes.

"Go where?" Sam asked.

"Los Angeles." I said, zipping up my duffel bag, I moved and grabbed Eddie's bag and started putting his clothes in it.

"Elle, I'm going to need more than that. Why do we have to go?" Dean asked but I didn't answer him as I continued to pack.
"Elle, would you stop and answer the damn question." He added. I stopped and looked at him. He looked at me, expecting an answer.

"Someone I care deeply about is in trouble and she needs our help." I told him. We held eye contact until dean looked away. He let out a sigh before he started to pack making Sam pack as well.

"The things you make me do." Dean said, shaking his head.

"Hey. If she who shall not be named called and needed your help, you'd drop everything to help her." I retorted. Dean nodded his head in agreement.

"Who's she who shall not be named?" Sam asked us, wanting to know about Cassie.

"No one you need to know." Dean told him, still sore about Cassie. We woke Eddie up and hit the road.