𝐶ℎ𝑝.2:𝙒𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙞𝙜𝙤

This chapter is dedicated to -idiotsandwich  for the lovely comments she left and for giving me the motivation to finish this chapter

This chapter is dedicated to -idiotsandwich for the lovely comments she left and for giving me the motivation to finish this chapter.

We were on our way to blackwater ridge, Sam gasped awake making us look at him.

"You okay?" Dean asked.

"Yeah. Yeah, I'm fine." Sam told him.

"Another nightmare?" Dean asked, Sam cleared his throat and looked in front of him.

"Want to drive for a while?" Dean offered to Sam. Me and Eddie looked at each other with wide eyes before looking back at them.

"Woah." Eddie said, shocked at dean's offer.
Sam looks at dean and chuckles, I looked at dean in disbelief.

"In your whole life, you never once asked me that." Sam stated.

"Just thought you might want to. Never mind." Dean said. I let out a noise of disbelief making dean look at me with confusion.

"You offer him to drive your car but when I ask you nicely to drive your car and I've stuck with you, no offense Sam, and you immediately tell me no?" I asked him, a little offended.

"Wrong, wrong, that's so wrong. You drove baby in 2003 and you are a crazy driver. I will never forget how carsick I got and I don't get carsick." Dean told me as he looked between me and the road.
"That's why every time you ask me to drive baby, I say no." Dean added.

"Whatever." I mumbled before looking back outside.

"Look, man, you're worried about me. I get it, and thank you but I'm perfectly okay." Sam told Dean.

"Mm-hmm." Dean let out, clearly not believing Sam.

"All right. Where are we?" Sam asked as he grabbed the map.

"We are just outside of grand junction." Dean told him.

"You know what? Maybe we shouldn't have left Stanford so soon." Sam stated.

"Sam, we dug around there for a week. We came up with nothing." Dean said.
"If you want to find the thing that killed Jessica..." he trailed off.

"Got to find dad first." Sam finished dean's sentence.

"Dad disappearing and that thing showing up again after 20 years? It's no coincidence. Dad will have answers. He'll know what to do." Dean stated.

"It's weird, man. These coordinates he left us, this blackwater ridge..." Sam trailed off.

"What about it?" I asked.

"There's nothing there. It's just woods. Why is he sending us to the middle of nowhere?" Sam asked. I looked between them as they exchanged looks.