𝐶ℎ𝑝.13: 𝙃𝙤𝙢𝙚

Indiana

Indiana

We were at a motel for the time being til we find our next case. Dean was sitting at the table with Violet whom was reading, Sam was on the bed drawing while Eddie and I watched the Flintstones.

"All right. I've been cruising some websites." Dean said.

"That's never good." I joked. I turned my head to see him giving me a blank look, I snickered as I turned back to the watch tv, hugging Eddie close to me.

"Anyway-I think I found a few candidates for our next gig. A fishing trawler off the coast of Cali. It's crew vanished. And we got some cow mutilations in West Texas." Dean was telling us.

"Hey!" Dean exclaimed causing us to stop what we were doing and look at him.

"Alright, boy who cried wolf, you have my attention." Violet told him as she put her book down. He sarcastically laughed at her.

"Am I boring you with this hunting-evil stuff?" Dean asked, since none of us were paying attention to him.

"Yes." Eddie stated before he turned around to continue watching the Flintstones, Dean sent a frown his way before looking at Sam and I.

"Fyi, I was listening." I told him.

"No, I'm listening. Keep going." Sam said, looking back at his drawing.

Dean looked back at the laptop and read, "And here a Sacramento man shot himself in the head...three times." He turned back to Sam and I.
"Any of these things blowing up your skirt, pal?" Dean asked Sam who was too busy looking at his drawing pad.

"Wait, I've seen this." Sam stated in sudden realization.

"Seen what?" I asked him. Sam got up and started searching for something. Dean and I shared a confused look before looking back at Sam.

"What are you doing?" Dean asked, after taking a sip of his coffee. Sam took out John's journal and placed it on the bed before he dug through the contents of it.

"Dean, I know where we have to go next." Sam stated, looking at Dean as he held his drawing and a picture in his hands.

"Where?" Dean asked him.

"Back home. Back to Kansas." Sam told him.

"Okay, random." Dean scoffed.
"Where'd that come from?" He asked.

"Alright, um...this photo was taken in front of our old house, right? The house where mom died?" Sam asked, walking up to Dean, showing him the picture.

"Yeah." Dean confirmed, looking up at Sam. Letting go of Eddie, I stood up and walked to the table, leaning on Violet's chair.

"It didn't burn down completely. They rebuilt it, right?" Sam asked.

"I guess so, yeah." Dean muttered.
"What the hell are you talking about?" He asked Sam.

"Okay, look. This is gonna sound crazy." Sam said.
"But the people who live in our old house, I think they might be in danger." Sam stated.