Chapter 5- One very happy Tooth fairy

Authors note

read and enjoy! plz comment with anything you want to see, or not. I really love your comments and I hope I can see them and know what you think!

Jane POV

Well, this could be fun. All sorts of evil scenarios ran through my head, but most of them seemed too painful. But he must really think he is Jack Frost to risk knocking out of of his teeth. So either he is telling the truth or very deluded.

I am actually kinda hoping he is telling the truth. This world he describes- one filled with magic and wonder- sounds like an amazing place.

It sounds like escape. And adventure.

Jack POV

Oh, she was giving me that look again- that look of deep longing that went past me, and had more to do with what I was, then who I was. 

But anyways, what to do? My hope is when a baby tooth comes, I can find Tooth and have her put my tooth back in. But that may be wishful thinking.

I tugged on my front tooth again. It felt slightly looser. I kept tugging, wriggling it back and forth, all the while getting slightly looser and looser. Sure, it hurt doing that, but I didn't have any better ideas of how to summon a guardian now that I was gravity bound.

I muffled out, "My hoof is getting looser!"

"Your hoof?" she said with one eyebrow raised.

"No. my hoof!"

"What hoof? I don't see any hooves?" she said somewhat mockingly.

"You know what I'm talking about!"

"Ohhhhhh! you mean your tooth?" she said, not holding back on the sarcasm.

"Yesssss! no come over here and help catsh it when it fallss!"

Jane POV

He might just be crazy- but he may also be telling the truth. I'm still conflicted but I'll go along with it. I mean, I honestly have nothing better to do with my day anyways.

I walked over to where he was standing with his hand on one of his front teeth, where he was desperately wriggling it, and actually making some progress.

"hey!Hey! Hey! I fink I got it! come catch it!"

I put my hand out, and was immediately rewarded with a bloody and unnaturally white tooth in my hand.

I looked over at him and subsequently burst out laughing. He was grinning, in his perfect teeth was a giant gap, that made him looker way younger.

"ok. now we put it under a pillow and wait for night, and a Baby Tooth to come," he said trying to look serious. but with one of his front teeth gone, it would take a lot more work to ever look serious again.

* *( Tooth's palace) * *

Tooth looked up at the globe, which was modified to show both teeth and believing children.

In Pennsylvania, there was an extremely bright tooth light. she flew closer to it and realized it was one of Jacks teeth!

"Baby Teeth! tonight we have a very important tooth to retrieve. And I will lead the charge. Tonight is the night we finally get one of Jack Frosts teeth!"