*Request for kierabear6* Harry Potter

*Author's note*

This took some time but I finally came around and finished this request that came from kierabear6 and I think I can say that this is the first Harry Potter (the character not fandom) story that I have written so I hope I didn't screw this up for all my Potterheads out there. So this takes place during the Battle at Hogwarts so there is death and violence involved, other than that not really any other warnings so I hope you all enjoy this fic and until the next Harry Potter fic that I'm gonna post up. :)

Give her the life I never had

Harry Potter x child reader

______________________________________________________________________

It was finally over. All of it. Voldemort was now dead, the Death eaters defeated, and now the Elder wand was destroyed and lost to the sea. I looked towards the ruins of Hogwarts knowing that the stone and walls can be rebuilt, some of our friends would be able to heal their physical wounds, however some mental wounds won't.

The Weasleys they'll always have to live with Fred's death for the rest of their life and grieve over the fact he'll never come back, especially George. I had seen just how close their brotherly bond was, even when they had nothing they had each other, now George was gonna have to make do on his own, if he could.

And Hermione, while she doesn't want us to know I had a feeling at what she had done to protect her muggle parents, thankfully with her and Ron seeming to repair their growing relationship, I know the Weasley's will welcomingly be the family she needs now more than ever.

As I walked along the school grounds that's when I came across (Y/n) getting looked over by one of the healers. When she looked towards me, she gently smiled and I smiled softly back at her thinking back on how I found her in all this chaos.

The battle was pure hell. Spells and curses being blasted, bodies dropping like flies, and rubble from the school walls crumbling down as repercussions from the spells firing out.

I had pushed back a Death Eater with an Stupefy spell which sent him flying all the way across the Great Hall. Another death eater soon came right at me but I quickly disposed of his wand first before giving him the paralyzing spell.

That's when I heard it. The sound of a young girl crying. I quickly ran around the corridor and saw just down the stairs where I once found the Mirror of Erised, a young girl around maybe her 1-2nd year hovering over an older girl who looked almost like her but had longer hair. The young girl with shorter hair was weeping hysterically as she kept crying.

"Liz? Lizzie. Get up sis. Oh please get up." From the pale skin and the soulless eyes that Lizzie had, I knew immediately she had been hit with the Killing curse. Cautiously I walked over to her and said.

"Are you alright?" the young girl looked up at me and she sniffled.

"Yes. But my sister she—she won't wake up yet her eyes are open." Knowing how I hadn't learned of the 3 unforgiving curses until my 4th year at Hogwarts, she must've not known what exactly happened to her sister.

"What's your name?"

"(Y/n). (Y/n) (l/n)."

"Well (Y/n), I.......I'm afraid to tell you this but........your sister's—she's dead."

"What? No but....if she were dead her eyes would be shut, the spell that hit her just made her collapse. Like the paralysis spell."

"But it wasn't a blue light that hit her, was it?" she looked back down at her sister and touched her cheek. "I'm afraid it was the most dangerous of all unforgiving curses. The Killing Curse." She sniffled and hugged her sister's corpse and choked out.