Time travel rescue pt. 5; 11th Doctor x teen reader ft. Queen

*Author's note*

I'll keep this author note short and brief since I don't really have a lot to say for this one. Just a tinsy-winsy bit of angst but then it all turns to fluff, before finally BOMBSHELL IS DROPPED ON YET ANOTHER CLIFFHANGER. But again it don't matter to you guys cause you can read on and not wait for me. 

______________________________________________________________________

They just stared at me. Their eyes widened in shock or surprise.

"The—the future?" asked Veronica.

"Yes. I know I should've said something in the beginning but I know that when people of the past hear about it, it's practically impossible. Hell in my time it's impossible, that was until I met the Doctor that everything you think is impossible isn't."

"So—that story of you getting attacked....."

"It wasn't a full lie Brian. It just—wasn't a human that attacked us."

"Then what was it? Was it that thing that tried to kill you and Robert back in the room?" asked Freddie

"Possibly, but I don't know if it was the exact same one that attacked us here in the TARDIS." I said.

"So where exactly are you from?" asked Roger. I looked down from his harsh blue eyes that shined with disappointment.

"I'm from the year 2019. I was born (b/d) 2003." At that point the room was completely silent once more. I couldn't even look at the band that had shown my nothing but kindness from the get-go, probably now looking at me with looks of betrayal or hurt.

"If you really are from the future, then—tell us one thing only we would know." Asked Brian.

"(Y/n), you know you can't." the Doctor said.

"Actually I can say one thing. The first song you had on A night at the Opera, 'Death on two legs'. I know that's about your bastard of a manager from Trident Norman Sheffield. He wasn't paying you guys the right amount of money. Especially for you Deacy because you and Veronica were wanting to get married and get a home for you and Robert. That's why you guys now are signed up with EMI and John Reid, Elton John's manager."

"Oh my god." Veronica awed as she adjusted Robert. "So you really are—"

"Yes."

"But—why did you come here to this specific time? I thought you could go anywhere?" Freddie asked me.

"Well it's true. And I have been everywhere, and anywhere for that matter. But—and I wasn't lying when I said that I was a fan of your guys, I—I longed to see you guys perform. And with it being near the Christmas season I—wanted to see this concert because next to the Rainbow you guys did last year, it's my favorite."

Of course I purposefully left out Live Aid, their most iconic performance because as the Doctor always said, "Never affect a real person's history". Especially since Live Aid was the 'make it or break it' for the band.

I looked toward Roger who looked—a multitude of things. Betrayed, distressed, confounded. He then just turned and walked out of the TARDIS.

"Roger!" Brian called out.

"Rog dear where are you going?" I sighed heavily and said.

"I shouldn't be surprised. After all I did—kinda lie to you guys. He shared some personal things with me, and this is how I repay him."

"He'll come around darling." Freddie assured me as he came up to me and placed a comforting hand on my shoulder and rubbed it.

"Wait so—you guys aren't.....mad?"