9

That night, Mia is boxing Letty's things up as cops stake the house out as if Domonique and Dom would show

That night, Mia is boxing Letty's things up as cops stake the house out as if Domonique and Dom would show. Mia takes a box out to the garage before she sets it down as Domonique and Dom walk in the garage from the back.
"Dom, Moni," Mia gasps as she turns to face them. Mia walks over to them before pulling them into a hug. "They're staking the place out. If they find you two..."
"They won't," Dom says before he pulls away from Mia.
"Look at you," Domonique says with a smile. It has been five years since Domonique and Dom had seen their little sister. "Beautiful as ever." Domonique looks around the garage before she catches sight of her Firebird beside Dom's Charger. Domonique starts walking over to her car, seeing that it is fixed.
"Letty wouldn't let them junk them," Mia says as she watches Domonique. "Even though it is a goddamn curse. When Letty came back, Letty was always in here, working on it day and night. Then Eliza showed up and she was in here day and night. It was weird. It was like they knew you two were coming back." Domonique leans down at the window, looking inside the car before spotting her necklace hanging on the rearview mirror.
"I want to see the crash site," Domonique says as she looks at Mia.

Domonique pulls up to where Mia points out the crash site to be.
"It's straight ahead," Mia tells them as she leans on the hood. Dom and Domonique walk over to where the crash was. Domonique visualizes the crash before kneeling down to touch something yellow. The only thing that Domonique can think of that is yellow or leaves an yellow residue is nitrometh. They get back into the car before Domonique starts driving them home. She stops about two blocks away from their house.
"You found something back there," Mia states as she looks at Domonique.
"There were burn marks on the ground. The kind that could only be caused by nitrometh," Domonique explains to her as Domonique glances at Dom with a knowing look.
"There's only one guy in all of L.A. that sells that," Dom says causing Domonique to nod in agreement.
"Nothing either of you can do is gonna bring them back, Moni, Dom," Mia says sadly as she looks between her older siblings. "If I were Letty or Eliza, I would ask you both... No, I would beg you both, please, let this go. Before it's too late."
"It's already too late," Domonique tells her as Dom nods in agreement.
"I love you, both," Mia says before kissing them each on the cheek, getting out of the car and walking home. Dom gets into the front seat causing Domonique to look over at him.
"I don't plan on bringing anyone back," Domonique says as she watches her brother's face.
"I'm going with you and there is nothing you can say or do that is going to stop me," Dom tells Domonique before she just nods.

The next day, Dom walks into a garage before he pulls a guy out from underneath the car that the guy is working on.
"Toretto," The guy says as he gets over the scare. "When'd you get back in town?"
"I'm looking for a car you did an engine mod on," Dom tells him as he crosses his arms across his chest, getting straight to business. "Nitromethane tank. Ford full-size. Continental tires."
"Look, what are you doing, coming in here like this, huh?" The guy asks him with an eye roll. "This ain't your sister's scene anymore, boss." The guy slightly glares at Dom. "Don't ever put your hands on me again, okay? Say, Hi to your sisters for me, especially your twin." The guy rolls back underneath the car. Dom looks over at Domonique as she walks over to him.
"Why don't you tell me, yourself," Domonique says as she quickly grabs the guy before holding him down on a car frame. Dom drops an engine to where it is hovering above the guy's face.
"A Korean kid brought it in. David Park. It's a green Ford Torino," The guy answers panicked. "Please don't drop this on me!" Dom raises the engine before Domonique lets the guy go then they leave.

Dom busts into David Park's apartment before tossing him around.
"Green Torino, running nitro," Dom states as he holds David against the wall. Domonique walks into the apartment. "Whose car?"
"I don't know, man," David answers him quickly. "I'm just the middleman. I swear! I'm just the middleman!" Dom tosses him into the couch.
"If I was you, I'd start giving some answers," Domonique says with a smirk as she bends down to David's level.
"Wait, Wait, Wait. I don't know shit, man. I swear. I just run cars for Braga, all right? All I can do is get you both in the race! That's all I can do!" David says in a panic as Dom stands behind Domonique.
"What race?" Domonique asks him with a glare. David doesn't answer her, so Dom throws him out the window, holding on to his foot.

Brian is below the apartments checking out David's car before he hears a yell. He looks up to see a man hanging out a window before Brian quickly runs up to the apartment. Domonique hears someone coming up the stairs before she hides behind the door. Once inside the apartment Brian finds Dom, holding the man by his foot.
"Come on, man, I don't know shit! Just let me up! I told you, you got to talk to Braga!" David pleads with Dom.
"Bring him up, Dom!" Brian says as he walks closer to Dom with his gun raised. "Bring him up."
"You here to take me in, O'Conner?" Dom asks him, not even glancing back at him.
"Letty and Eliza were my friends, too," Brian tries as he slightly lowers the gun.
"You weren't anyone's friend," Domonique tells Brian after she knocks his gun out of his hands.
"Letty and Eliza were running for this guy, Braga, and things went bad," Brian explains what he knows as he looks between Dom and Domonique. "I'm going to get these guys. Now let me do my job and bring him up."
"We're going to kill this Braga. And anyone else who gets in our way," Domonique tells Brian before Dom drops David, who grabs onto the curtain hanging out the window. Brian rushes over to help David up as Dom and Domonique disappear.

After Dom and Domonique's visit with David Park, they return to the house which is no longer being patrolled by the cops.