41

BERLIN, GERMANY

BERLIN, GERMANY

Domonique busts through a wall with the team following behind her as explosions go off all around the base they are in.
"You we're only supposed to create a diversion, Roman," Letty says over the comms as they see most of the base on fire.
"That was a diversion!" Roman argues with her, causing Domonique to roll her eyes.
"How many of the damn explosives did you use?" Tej asks him as there is another explosion.
"I don't know, Tej," Roman answers him as they drive past a fire. "All of it?"
"Wait, all of it?" Tej asks him as if he were crazy.
"Roman, Jesus Christ," Hobbs says as he shakes his head.
"We got more of your fan club ahead," Eliza says as she sees several vehicles heading towards them. Domonique makes a quick turn with the team and the other vehicles following her.
"They're still on us!" Tej says as he sees the vehicles.
"These guys are taking this personal," Roman says as they start shooting at him.
"Roman, we just blew up their facility and stole their EMP," Hobbs explains to him. "Other than your doctor's cold finger, I'd say it's about as personal as it can get."
"Phase two," Dom orders as he and Domonique share a nod.
"Phase two?" Roman asks since he wasn't told about it. "So you just gonna keep that to yourself? What happened to Phase one? What about that part?"
"Yeah. Remember the airplane?" Tej reminds him with an eye roll. "Everyone drove their cars out but you?"
"I told you, my engine seized up," Roman says quickly to defend himself.
"It's your balls that seized up," Letty states with a chuckle, causing Domonique to lightly smile.
"Just follow my lead, okay?" Tej tells Roman as he prepares for what is to happen. "And, Roman, whatever you do, don't think."
"Huh?" Roman says as he looks at the comms system in confusion.
"Tej, drop it," Domonique orders causing Tej to smile.
"Bombs away," Tej says happily before he presses a button.
"Split now," Domonique orders as a wrecking ball drops towards them.
"Holy shit!" Roman yells as it swings by him before it takes out almost all of the vehicles that are following them but a few. "Great plan, Tej," Roman says as he sees the few vehicles still following them. "But just so you know, you missed some."
"Oh, just wait for it," Tej tells him before the wrecking ball starts swinging back towards them, taking out the remaining vehicles.
"Oh, shit!" Roman yells as the wrecking ball takes off his side mirror before he sees the smiley face painted on the wrecking ball. "I hate you Tej."
"Got your ass," Tej says as he and Ramsey laugh. Letty pulls up beside Domonique before looking past Dom at Domonique. Dom looks over at Eliza before Letty takes notice of the matching frowns on the siblings faces.
"You good?" Letty asks Domonique concerned.
"We'll see you both when it's done," Domonique answers her as she looks ahead, causing Letty to feel as if something is up.
"All right, great job, team," Hobbs says as they leave the base. "Let's break off and meet me at the safe house." Letty, Tej, and Roman turn right while Hobbs and Domonique turn left.