28

"Let's go!" Owen orders as Denlinger drives behind the last car in the convoy

"Let's go!" Owen orders as Denlinger drives behind the last car in the convoy. Denlinger drives into the back of the car, pushing it to where it hits the back of the truck in front of it. Jah quickly gets on top of the car before killing the soldiers inside. Owen follows him before they climb onto the back of the truck. Denlinger drives beside the truck where Letty and Eliza jump onto the ladder on the truck. Denlinger takes off in front of the convoy as Jah, Owen, Eliza, and Letty climb inside the truck.

"Fellas, you better hurry up. They just took the convoy," Tej says over the walkie, from his spot on an overpass with Han and Gisele. "Moni and Dom, Letty and Eliza are with them."
"We stick to the plan," Dom orders over the walkie. Gisele and Han take off on their bikes.
"All right, you heard the man," Tej says over the walkie. "Let's play this fast and clean. That thing's heading your way."

Denlinger ejects a wire causing it to connect to the rocks on either side of the road. The front car drives into the wire causing it to flip over. The truck hits the wire causing it to stop and the trailer to raise before Jah drives a tank out of the trailer.
"All systems go," Jah tells Owen as he looks at the dash.
"Everything looks stable," Letty says in agreement as she looks at her controls.

"Uh, guys, we gotta come up with another plan," Tej quickly says over the walkie as he sees the tank. "They got a tank."
"I'm sorry, did somebody just say 'a tank'?" Rome asks in slight panic over the walkie.

"We got company guys," Denlinger says over their headsets as he sees four cars heading his way. "Toretto is coming right at you."
"Okay. Get the weapons hot," Owen orders causing Letty and Eliza to look at him worriedly. "Give me satellite imaging."
"Straight ahead of us," Eliza tells Owen as she sees the cars heading for them.
"There you are," Owen says with a smirk as he turns the tank gun towards the team before firing at them. Domonique, Dom, Brian, and Rome quickly swerve around the damaged cars.

"Who's got a plan B?" Rome asks over the walkie.
"Plan B? We need a plan C, D, E. We need more alphabets!" Tej panics as he watches the tank.
"Hey, we do what we do best," Brian tells them as he swerves around cars. "We improvise, all right?" Domonique quickly turns into lane that the tank is in with Dom, Brian, and Rome right behind her.

"Okay, Jah. Take it to the other side. Lets have some fun," Owen orders causing Letty to look at him shocked. Rome is able to follow after the tank.
"What the hell is wrong with you? This isn't part of the plan," Letty asks Owen as they run over random cars.

"Take their attention away from the people!" Domonique quickly orders over the walkie.

"Owen, you don't have to do this!" Eliza yells at him as she worries about people being hurt. Rome is able to make his way in front of the tank.
"We got one right in front of us," Jah tells Owen as he sees Rome.
"Boom," Owen says as he lowers the tank gun.