12

Brian, Domonique, and Dom stand under an abandoned overpass as they wait on Braga to show

"Well, the good news is, when we get this guy, you both walk out of here free," Brian says as he looks at Domonique and Dom.
"Is that what they told you?" Domonique asks him as she crosses her arms across her chest.
"Yeah, that's the deal," Brian answers her as he looks down.
"You still put milk and cookies out for Santa Claus?" Dom asks him in a sarcastic manner.
"Yeah," Brian answers with a smile. Campos' people start pulling in. "In case things go shitty." Brian holds his keys out to Domonique.
"Just like old times?" Domonique asks as she takes the key.
"Yeah," Brian says with a nod.
"You dropped something. That's what you wanted, right?" Fenix says as he gets out of his car. Campos pushes Fenix back.
"He's harmless. Don't worry about him," Campos tells Domonique as he stands in front of them. "And he's really sorry about Letty and Eliza." Domonique glares at the man as she clenches her fist. "Where's our stuff?"
"You mean the stuff that used to be in here, right?" Domonique asks him as she opens the now empty case. "Well, you'll see it when we see Braga. That was the deal."
"No worries. Braga keeps his word," Campos says with a smirk. The man that Brian had seen at the club, gets out of the car.
"$2 million," The man says as he drops a bag in front of them. "You get the rest when I get my property."
"I got a question for you," Brian says as they look at the man in front of them. "You wearing pink when you were clawing your way out of el barrio?" The man before them looks between each of them nervously.
"You're both thinking what I'm thinking, right?" Dom asks Brian and Domonique.
"He ain't Braga," Domonique says in conformation.

"FBI!" An agent yells as they run onto the scene.
"Get down!" Brian orders as he pulls the man to the ground. "Get out of here!" Braga's men start shooting at the FBI agents. "Get out of here! Campos is Braga!" Domonique keeps Gisele from being hit by Fenix.
"Let's go!" Dom yells as Domonique tosses him the key before they quickly get in the car, along with Gisele.

Domonique and Dom are in the garage working on their cars, while Mia went out to get some groceries.
"Everyone's looking for you," Brian says as he walks into the garage.
"We're right here," Domonique tells him as she glances up at him.
"It's nice to see you've gone with the times and switched to electronic fuel injection. Looks good," Brian says as he looks at the car.
"Buster became a gear head," Dom says with a smile, causing Brian to shrug.
"I'm going with you both," Brian says as he grows serious.
"I don't plan on bringing anyone back," Domonique tells him as she sits her tool down, looking at him.
"I know," Brian says with a nod of understanding.
"Hit that throttle," Domonique orders Brian, who does as told. Mia arrives home, before seeing Dom, Domonique, and Brian in the garage. Mia realizes what it going to happen before she rushes inside. Brian chases after Mia, causing Domonique to lightly smile.

Mia and Brian go outside to meet Dom and Domonique in the driveway.
"How do you say goodbye to your only remaining siblings?" Mia asks Dom and Domonique as she stands in front of them.
"You don't," Domonique tells her. "Come here." Dom pulls them into a hug. Mia stands in the driveway as she watches them drive off.

Domonique sits on her hood as she holds onto the necklace that had been passed between her and Letty. Dom sits on the hood of his car while watching Brian throw rocks off the cliff before Gisele drives up.
"I thought you weren't gonna show up," Domonique says as she walks over to Gisele.
"You saved my life," Gisele tells her with a smile. "I'm willing to return the favor. This will help get you to Braga." Gisele hands Domonique a piece of paper. "Moni. Going in there is suicide."
"I have no choice," Domonique tells her with a frown.
"You must have loved her very much," Gisele says before kissing Domonique on the cheek, then leaving.
"So this is where my jurisdiction ends," Brian says as they lookout at the town below them.
"And this is where mine begins," Domonique says as she holds up the piece of paper.

Domonique, Brian, and Dom sneak inside the church that Braga is in.
"You ain't forgiven," Domonique says as she points her shotgun at Braga.
"You want to arrest me?" Braga asks as he looks up at them.
"No, we're beyond that," Brian answers him with a glare.
"You can't buy your way out of this one," Dom tells him as he also glares at him.
"You and me... you and me, we're not so different. You're no hero," Braga taunts Domonique, who cocks her gun and prepares to shoot Braga.
"You're right," Domonique says as she lowers her gun. "And that's why you're going back across the border." Brian walks over and handcuffs Braga. "But Fenix is ours."
"You got it," Brian says before they lead Braga out to the car.
"You'll make it a couple of miles out, if you're lucky," Braga tells Brian as he drives. They quickly make it out of the town. "You know where you going? You want to borrow my GPS?"
"Where are your boys at?" Brian asks Braga with a smirk. "Are they going to show up or what?" As if on cue, gunfire starts.
"Careful what you ask for," Braga says with a laugh.
"Just stop. Just stop the car," Braga taunts Brian.
"Right behind you," Domonique says on the walkie as she takes some of the cars that are surrounding Brian out.
"Dom, Moni, head to the tunnel. Let's use the tunnel," Brian responds as he drives out into the open desert. A car slams into Brian before Dom shoots that car's tires out causing it to wreck. Domonique shoots another car causing it to wreck.
"Get out of here, Brian," Domonique orders.
"You sure you know where the tunnels are? You sure?" Braga questions Brian as they get closer to the cliff.
"Yeah. I'd hold on," Brian answers him. "This might hurt." Brian speeds up before crashing through the tunnel gate.

Domonique heads into the tunnels with Dom behind her. Fenix bumps into Brian from behind. Brian makes a wrong turn.
"Now what?" Braga asks as they start to run out of road.
"No, no, no," Brian says before driving through the wall.
Domonique is racing through the tunnels before the guy behind her, shoots out her back glass. Domonique makes a quick turn causing the guy behind her to wreck.

Fenix is able to make his way in front of Brian. Braga laughs at Brian before Brian elbows him in the face. Fenix slams on his brakes causing Brian to have to swerve out of the way. Fenix gets back in front of Brian where there is a dead end. Brian starts pushing Fenix forward but his car catches on one of the supports causing it to spin around in front of Fenix. Dom knocks out some of the wall causing the drivers behind him to crash. Fenix clips Brian's back bumper causing him to start losing control before he turns sideways. Fenix rams into them as they bust out of the tunnels, causing Brian's car to start flipping. The car lands upside down. Fenix pulls Braga out of the car as Brian starts to wake up. Dom is bumped into by a driver that made it through. Dom ends up on the side with the dead end.
"Dom, I'm coming to get you," Domonique says over the walkie as Dom opens his door causing it to catch on a support and break off. Domonique slams on her brakes causing the driver behind her to slam on his brakes and swerve out of the way. Dom jumps onto Domonique's car as the other driver crashes into his car before crashing into the dead end causing an explosion and any remaining drivers to be taken out. Brian crawls out of his car. Fenix walks over to Brian before kicking him around. Fenix raises his gun at Brian. They hear a sound of an engine causing them to look to the tunnels as a car flies out. Fenix starts shooting at the car. Domonique, who is driving the car, pops a wheelie as she drives towards Fenix, who tries to move out of the way. Brian quickly grabs Fenix's leg. Domonique crashes into Fenix with Brian moving out of the way in the nick of time.
"Pussy," Dom says as he glares at Fenix.
"Let me see that," Domonique says as she rushes over to Brian before leaning him against Fenix's car. Dom rushes over to them as Brian groans in pain. "Yeah. Just keep pressure on that. You'll be all right." Police sirens and helicopters can be heard coming their way.
"You both gotta get out of here," Brian says as he looks between Dom and Domonique.
"I ain't running anymore," Domonique tells him as she glances between him and Dom.
"I gotta ask you both something," Brian says as he looks between them again but mainly focusing on Domonique. "You know I would have won that race if you didn't cheat, right?"
"You hit your head hard," Domonique tells Brian with a smile.
"Don't make me laugh," Brian says as he clutches his stomach.
"Dom, you should get out of here," Domonique says as she looks over at her brother with a stern look. "You've already been to jail because of me once, let's don't make it a habit."
"I'll see you soon, Moni," Dom says as he gives her a quick hug before Domonique moves Brian off of Fenix's car. Dom takes off in Fenix's car before the cops reach Domonique and Brian.