13

"All rise," An officer orders

"All rise," An officer orders. Everyone in the courtroom stands before the judge sits down. "Please be seated." Brian and Mia are behind the big glass window as they watch Domonique's case. As they sit, Brian wraps his arm around Mia.
"Please rise, Miss Toretto," The judge orders before Domonique stands up. "I've listened to the testimony and taken into special consideration, Agent O'Conner's appeal of clemency on behalf of Miss Toretto. That her actions directly resulted in the apprehension of known drug trafficker Arturo Braga. However, this judiciary finds that one right does not make up for a lifetime worth of wrongs. And as such, I find that I am forced to level the maximum sentence under California law." This angers Brian, causing him to leave the room. "Domonique Toretto, you are hereby sentenced to serve 25 years to life at the Lompoc maximum security prison system without possibility of early parole. This court is adjourned."

ONE MONTH LATER

Domonique is sitting in the women's section of the bus that is taking her to the prison. There is nothing but open road between the bus and the prison. Not a car in sight. Brian is driving Domonique's car as he follows behind Mia with Tego and Santos behind him while Dom leads them. Brian pulls beside Mia as they see the bus. Mia and Brian share a smirk before they both drive on either side of the bus. Domonique glances out the windows to see the three black cars before she smirks. Mia drives way in front of the bus on the opposite side of the road while Brian and Dom drive in front of the bus. Brian speeds up catching up to Mia as she quickly pulls her emergency brake helping her quickly turn into Dom's lane behind Dom, driving towards the bus with Brian following her. Mia and Brian drive straight towards the bus causing the bus to swerve way into the other lane. As the bus tries to correct itself, Dom hits his brakes causing the bus to hit his back bumper before the bus starts flipping. Brian quickly gets out of his car before going into the bus to get Domonique.
"Thank god!" Mia says as she runs over to Domonique as they quickly get out of the bus. Mia quickly hugs her sister before Domonique hugs Dom.
"We need to get out of here," Brian says causing Domonique to nod as he hands her the keys to her Firebird.
"I'll see you two in Rio in about a month. Remember to lay low," Domonique says as she hugs Mia one more time before Brian and Mia take off. "I'll see you somewhere in Ecuador."
"Stay safe," Dom tells his twin sister as he gives her a hug.
"I'll see you soon, brother," Domonique says before she and Dom take off.

"Here's what we know so far. This is all the aftermath of a daring, daylight breakout. There was 30 high risk inmates being transferred. Everyone onboard had been accounted for, except for one, Domonique Toretto. Police have just released the identity of the people they believe to have orchestrated the shocking escape that amazingly resulted in no fatalities this afternoon. One is former federal agent, Brian O'Conner and the other is known criminal Dominic Toretto. A fierce manhunt is underway for four fugitives tonight. Multiple federal and local agencies have joined forces in the search for Domonique Toretto and her accomplices Dominic Toretto, Brian O'Conner, and Mia Toretto. But despite every eye in the country looking for them, where the Toretto's and O'Conner are now is anyone's guess."

A MONTH LATER

It's early morning when Dom pulls up in front of a house as Domonique looks out the front windshield to see a man standing in the road before she recognizes who it is. Domonique looks over at Dom shocked before he nods his head in conformation. Domonique quickly gets out of the car with a smile on her face as she rushes over to the man.
"Vince!" Domonique says as he pulls her into a hug.
"Moni!" Vince says with a smile as they pull apart before Dom and Vince hug.
"You're both just in time. We got a job to do," Vince says with a smirk.