19

"Oh, no

"Oh, no. Guys, guys! Guys, we have a problem," Mia says from her spot at the computer as each of their profiles pop up on the screen.
"The whole team just got burnt," Brian says from his spot beside her.
"Now we're all wanted," Mia says as she goes back to looking at the computer.
"How did this happen?" Gisele asks as the team walks over.
"US Diplomatic Security Service issued the warrants," Mia answers her as she types on the computer. "Agent L. Hobbs."
"Hold on one second," Brian tells her before pulling up a picture. "Hey, Moni. Is that they guy you saw in the favela?"
"Yeah," Domonique answers him as she remembers the man's face.
"Hobbs is the leader of the elite task force for the DSS," Brian starts explaining.
"So he's good?" Tej asks as he looks at Brian.
"When the FBI wants to find somebody, that's who they call," Brian answers him with a nod. "Because he never misses his mark. This guy is Old Testament. Blood, bullets, wrath of God. That's his style."
"And right now he's hunting us?" Mia asks him worriedly.
"Moni, we got to move up our timeline," Han says as he looks at the twins.
"Yeah, but how?" Rome asks as he looks at everyone. "This thing's already been difficult without Wyatt Earp on our asses. If anything we need more room to breath."
"Roman's right," Domonique says as she forms a plan, causing everyone to look around confused. "I think we need to get some fresh air."

"We've got a hit. '70s Charger," Fusco calls from his spot at his computer.
"Let's get a move on," Hobbs says as he tosses a vest to Hunt.
"Eastbound on Avenida Atlantica," Fusco informs them as they all grab their things. Hobbs and his team quickly race towards where the car is going.
"It stopped about a block ahead," Hunt tells Hobbs.
"Park it. We're going on foot," Hobbs orders over his walkie.

Domonique is leaning against her car as she and the team enjoy the atmosphere around them

"Hey, Toretto," Hobbs calls as he and his team walk towards them while Domonique turns towards him with a smile. "You're under arrest."
"Arrest?" Domonique asks him with a smirk before glancing at Dom and Brian. "I don't feel like I'm under arrest. How about you, Brian, Dom?"
"No, not a bit," Brian answers her with matching smirk.
"Not even a little bit," Dom says in agreement.
"Just give it a minute. It'll sink in," Hobbs tells them before Domonique catches sight of her necklace around Roan's neck.
"We didn't kill those feds. That was Reyes," Dom states as he glances from Elena to Hobbs.
"I don't give a shit," Hobbs says with a glare. "I'm just here to bring in three assholes whose names hit my desk."
"Yeah, sounds like a real hero," Brian taunts him.
"That's funny," Hobbs says as he steps forward. "From a guy who took the oath of a cop, then went against everything it stood for. Or being the sister of some wannabe tough guy prick who beat a man half to death with a socket wrench." Domonique stands slightly in front of Dom as she glares at Hobbs. "Yeah, real tough. You turn around and put your hands behind your back."
"I don't think so," Domonique says as she walks towards Hobbs.
"Your mistake is thinking you got a goddamn choice, girl," Hobbs tells her as he takes a step closer before his team quickly raises their guns.
"And you're mistake?" Domonique says with a smirk. "Thinking you're in America. You're a long way from home. This is Brazil." Domonique raises her arms, causing all of the people around them to raise their guns at Hobbs' team. Domonique smirks at Hobbs as Hunt walks up to him.
"Come on, boss. Another day," Hunt tells him as he looks around at all of the guns pointed at them. "Come on, H, it's a lot of heat."
"I'll see you soon, Toretto," Hobbs says to Domonique with a glare.
"I look forward to it, Cop," Domonique responds with a smirk before she glances at Roan. Hobbs walks off before his team follows. They drive off before Tej leans up and calls Mia.
"Tracker's on," Tej tells her.
"Got them," Mia responds as she types on the computer.

Roan goes home to his apartment, to get some sleep in hopes that would let him get Domonique out of his head. Roan takes off his vest, throwing it on the bed, before he hears someone. As he turns to grab his gun, he finds it pointed at his face. At the other end of the gun, he is shocked to find Domonique. She walks towards him causing him to back into the wall. Domonique places her hand on his chest, causing his heart to race before she jerks her necklace off of his neck. Domonique turns to leave as Roan watches her in shock.
"I don't understand. Why come here? Why risk it all for $20 worth of silver?" Roan questions her causing her to stop.
"Because it's worth it," Domonique answers him as she looks back at him.
"You should run, you know. They will find your team. You have every reason to leave. Why stay?" Roan asks her causing her to let out a sigh before she sees a picture of a woman on the wall. Roan follows her gaze to the picture of his deceased wife. Domonique unloads the gun before dropping it on the ground, turning to leave. "You didn't kill those men in the train, did you?" Domonique turns toward him again.
"Now, why would you believe anything I would tell you?" Domonique asks him back with an arched eyebrow before opening the door.
"Hey! Who was so special to you?" Roan asks her causing her to freeze. Domonique looks at him sadly before glancing at the picture again as she thinks about Letty. Roan realizes that it is someone as special as his wife. "It hurts losing someone."
"I never thought anyone could understand how much," Domonique says with a sigh and a small smile. "But you do." Domonique walks out, leaving Roan stunned at the connection they already have.