25

LONDON

LONDON

Domonique and Dom look out a window that over looks London, as they think about all the time that has passed since Letty's and Eliza's death. The big question on both of their minds is why hadn't they come home.

"Thank God!" Tej cheers as he and Rome walk into the room and over to the computers. "Finally, some equipment I can work with."
"What up, boy?" Rome asks Han before they fist bump.
"This is way better than that trash in Rio," Tej adds causing Domonique to roll her eyes as she turns to watch the team.
"Way better," Gisele says in agreement as she cocks a gun.

"You sure about these guys?" Riley asks as she and Hobbs walk off of the elevator.
"Nope," Hobbs answers her.

"Has anyone heard from Tego or Santos?" Brian asks as he slides a clip into a gun.
"Last time anyone saw them, they were hitting up the casinos in Monte Carlo," Han answers him causing Domonique to roll her eyes again, having expected that type of behavior from them.
"I thought that was our last job, Brian," Rome says as he looks around. "And who's paying for all this equipment? The taxpayers? So now we work for The Hulk?" Domonique holds back a smile as she sees Hobbs walking up behind Rome. "That's what we're doing? Why do I smell baby oil?"
"If you keep running your pie hole, you're going to smell an ass kicking," Hobbs says causing Domonique to laugh lightly before she looks over at Dom, who gives her a nod in the team's direction.
"All right, Hobbs," Domonique says as she and Dom start walking over. "You got the best crew in the world standing right in front of you. Give them a reason to stay."
"Our target is Owen Shaw," Hobbs says as he throws Owen's file onto the table. "Former major in the S.A.S, Spec-ops soldier. He ran the UK's Mobility Division in Kabul and Basra."
"Ah, Damn. That Mobility unit's the truth," Tej says as they gather around the table. "We're talking vehicular warfare. Best in the world. Those guys don't mess around."
"You got some chips?" Rome tries to sneakily ask Han, who turns the bag showing that it is empty.
"For years, they've been running jobs in Europe, but it's their most recent jobs that graduated them to a whole new level," Hobbs explains while looking around at everyone. "Three targets, highly specific. The program terminal from an ICBM missile..."
"Got a little change?" Rome tries to sneakily ask Tej.
"Seriously? You're a millionaire, and you're still trying to ask for money?" Tej questions him as he hands him some coins.
"That's how you stay a millionaire," Rome answers him while Domonique shakes her head.
"So, what does this all mean?" Brian asks as he looks at some of the papers.
"Well, our best guess is that Shaw's crew is building a Nightshade device," Hobbs answers him.
"Which is?" Gisele asks him confused.
"A tech bomb. Designed to block an entire military communication grid for 24 hours," Riley answers her.
"If you blind a soldier for a single second in a middle of a fight, he dies," Hobbs says as he looks at everyone. "If you blind a country for 24 hours, the loss of life is unthinkable. This could be worth billions to the right buyer."
"Billions?" Tej asks him in shock. "Why don't we just steal that shit?"
"Hey, man!" Rome calls from over by the vending machine causing everyone to look at him. "Which one of these is a dollar? It says something about..." Hobbs pulls out his gun before shooting the glass out of the vending machine.
"It's on the house," Hobbs says as he holsters his gun. "I want you to help me catch Shaw. He's only got one piece left that he needs, and I intend to stop him before he gets it. Now, I know you guys are a family. So I'm offering you a chance right now to make that family whole again." Hobbs throws Letty's and Eliza's files onto the table.
"You want to make this family whole again?" Brian asks Hobbs with a raised eyebrow. "Get us to Letty and Eliza, we'll get you Shaw, full pardons all the way around."
"I can't promise you that," Hobbs tells him causing Domonique to frown.
"Yes, you can," Brian argues with him.
"That's the deal," Domonique says as she stands beside Brian with a slight smirk. "Take it or leave it." Hobbs stares at Domonique as Dom stands beside her before Hobbs looks at the team, seeing that they won't budge.
"You get me Shaw, and I'll get your pardons," Hobbs finalizes causing a small smile to come to Domonique's face.
"You heard him," Dom says as he looks at everyone. "But this is different."
"We're not dealing with cops, we're not dealing with drug dealers. This is a whole different level," Brian explains as he looks at everyone.
"We're getting paid, right?" Rome asks causing Domonique to shake her head, with a small smile on her face.

"Interpol picked up one of Shaw's guys in Moscow," Hobbs explains as he glances at Domonique and Dom. "I went in, had a little therapy session with him. He gave up Shaw's hideout."
"Then why aren't we down there now?" Gisele asks from her spot on the other side of Hobbs.
"Well, we weren't invited," Hobbs answers her with a frown.
"Hobbs, they're sending in your punching bag," Tej announces from where he is with his computer, having hacked into Interpol's radio. "He's wired. He's going to give a positive ID on Shaw before they move in."

"I just got confirmation on Shaw. They're going in," Tej says a few minutes later from his spot at the computer. Domonique watches as the officers rush toward the building, she couldn't help but feel as if there was something off about the whole situation. "Wait, Wait, hold up, holdup. Police scanners are saying alarms are going off at Interpol headquarters."
"Shit," Brian says as he turns to face Domonique and Dom. "He brought us here so he could take down Interpol. This whole thing's a set up."
"Brian, take the team," Dom orders as he glances between the team and Brian.
"What about you two?" Brian asks as he glances between Domonique and Dom.
"Hobbs, Dom, and I will wait for Shaw," Domonique answers him. "Shaw leads to Letty and Eliza." Brian nods before the team takes off.
"Come on, you son of a bitch," Hobbs says as he stands beside Domonique as they watch for any sign of Owen Shaw.

Domonique and Hobbs share a look as they see the columns start to explode before a car drives out of the dust. They race over to their cars before taking off after Owen Shaw.
"There he is," Riley tells Hobbs as they catch up to Owen.
"On it," Hobbs tells her before speeding up and grabbing his walkie. "Toretto, it's on you. Straight ahead, don't lose him."
"Ain't gonna happen," Domonique tells him as she chases after Owen.

Owen drives towards a police car causing it to crash into him before it starts flipping. Domonique has to speed up to avoid the police car that Owen was able to flip. Owen flips another car causing Domonique to have to swerve to dodge it. Owen flips another car before one of the cars in front of him starts to shoot at him. Owen crashes into that car causing it to flip as well.

"Moni! Tej and Roman are out! Where you at?" Brian asks over the walkie.
"We're right behind you," Dom answers Brian as Domonique catches up to Brian. They drive into a tunnel as they weave in and out of traffic trying to catch Owen and his team.

"Guys, I got eyes on Shaw. He just made a left," Hobbs says over the walkie.
"I got right," Brian tells them.
"Moni, make that left!" Hobbs orders over the walkie. Domonique quickly turns left with Hobbs following after her. Domonique and Hobbs chase Owen as he leads them out of the tunnel. Owen crosses between some lighted poles with Domonique following right behind him. Owen crosses back over in front of Hobbs. Hobbs drives up beside Owen before Hobbs and Domonique trap Owen between them with Domonique crashing through the lighted poles. A car slams into the side of Domonique's car.
"Letty," Domonique says as she looks over to see what type of car it is. Domonique starts focusing on Letty as Owen follows after Letty. Hobbs ends up driving up a ramp as Domonique follows after Owen and Letty. Owen turns left as Letty turns right with Domonique following Letty. Domonique chases after Letty before clipping her back bumper as they go around a curve, causing Letty to stop. Domonique quickly gets out of her car before Letty and Eliza get out of Letty's before Dom gets out of Domonique's.
"Letty," Domonique says as Letty quickly raises a gun, causing Letty to hesitate before shooting Domonique in the shoulder. Dom dodges a shot from Eliza while Letty stares at Domonique confused before Letty and Eliza get into the car and take off.