~Chapter One~

Eda's Pov)

*15 years ago*

I was flying to get some new elixir's for the curse before the acid rain starts. When I heard a baby crying I didn't think much of it thinking that their parents were probably there but when I came flying back I still heard the baby crying I thought it was weird cause I was gone there almost two hours ago. I landed to where I heard the baby and saw the basket. "where are your parents" I said to no one in particular. I looked around and called out "anyone's kid that you left here!" I heard the clouds rolling in. "well looks like no one is here kid...Guess you're going with me."

*time skip to the owl house*

When we got there the baby had finally stopped crying "ha you finally stopped crying" I looked down to find them finally asleep. Well, what do I do now? I don't even like kids. I picked them up to see a letter under the kid I moved the child to one arm and reader the letter it says.

"If anyone finds thing letter the emperor's coven is coming for me. I can't let them have my baby. Their name is (y/n) they were born (birthday). I know life on the run will be bad for a developing child so I'm leaving them here. My only hope is that they grow up to become a strong witch. I love them, I'll find them one day that a promise. love"

and it cuts off before the name was said. I looked back at the kid "guess we're stuck together kid"

*time skip to the first episode*

(your Pov)

Owlbert had brought back the valuables from the human world. There were so weird things like a rectangle black box, a ring, and a glowing cup. til mom brought out a pair of glasses where the fake eyes pop out. I pulled out the next thing it was a good "The Good Witch Azura" mom took it out of my hands about to burn it when. A kid came and said "excuse me, sorry, thank you" and pulled the book out of mom's hands and ran back to the door to the human realm. mom pulled down her glasses saying "you're not going anywhere" The kid ran away saying something like sorry and something about her book and eating her skin but I was more interested in her ears they were round. Not at a point like everyone else. she was a human. Mom started showing off the thing in the shop. The human grabbed something out of the candy dish and put it in the "black box that only shows sadness" and it started playing music. Mom asked her name and he replied with "Luz, Noceda." mom then called her clever for a human and she was confused not seeing mom's pointed eyes yet. she pulled off her cloak and stood up on the table saying "I'm Eda the Owl Lady, and behind us is my kid (y/n), I'm the most powerful witch on the boiling Isles." Luz was introduced in mom being a witch. she went on by saying "I am a respected, feared'... busted" It was the guard we had to run and fast. The guard grabbed Luz and told her she had to go to jail too.  Mom hit him with her staff and we started running. grabbed the both of us the jumped on owlburt her owl staff. Luz was crying with her eyes shut we told her she could up them and freaked out and flipped upside down of the staff. Mom introduces her to the boiling isles. while I was distracted by the view. We landed and Luz and mom said a trade. luz helps mom and mom will send her home. Luz meets king and hugged him calling him cute. King got scared even though he should be used to being picked up by me. Mom explained the plan and luz was in on it. They asked if I wanted to come and I said "no, I forget to get a new string for my violin while in town." "well then we'll be off stay out of trouble okay," mom said. I nodded and waved them off once they were out of view I started walking.

*time skip*

I got home before everyone so I fixed my string and started cooking dinner. when it was done I heard everyone talking. I walked into the living room right as Luz said that she will be staying in the boiling isles to have Eda as a teacher. Luz hugged everyone while king and mom complained I liked it. Luz and I were going to share a room now so I gave them one of my old sleeping bags. "Sorry, we don't have an extra bed right now," she said it was fine and laid down on the floor. King came in and asked if he could lay with her and she agreed.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

sorry, it was short but I was tired also (y/n) calls eda mom because they don't know about they being adopted.

(854 words)