~Chapter Eleven~

(y/n pov)

I woke up to far someone screaming. I ran downstairs to see Lilith have an owl beast outbreak. Eda ran over with an elixir saying "Calm down, just calm down. The curse acts stronger when you're stressed" Eda poured the elixir into Lilith's mouth so she could drink it. "that was horrible how have you managed all these years?" Lilith questioned. "well it's been hard but since we split the curse, at least the elixirs are working again"

"That's a relief," Lilith said then noticing that her hand was missing. "Oh, yeah, sorry. the side effect of the curse it's actually fun once in a while. Now don't worry I've stashed elixirs all over the house. Whenever you start feeling feathery just help yourself to one of these bad boys" Eda explained.

"I had no idea this is what I did to you I am so, so sorry" Lilith apologized. "Eh at least I got company now and you got me if you need anything," Eda said waking away.

"I'm your mother call me mom" I heard someone outside say. "MOM" Luz and Lilith said surprised. I walked outside "Hi grandma," I said "Oh hello Candy Apple"

"Candy Apple" is what she has always called me, Kinda like a nickname. I never had a problem with it. "How are you feeling? Are you eating well? I heard all about the Petrification Ceremony. Trust me, I have a lot of strong words for that Belos and Candy apple you had strong doing the whole thing"

I was about to say thank you but Lilith spoke over me "Mother! Mother, you know I was there to" "oh Hello to you too, Sweet flea still dyeing your hair, I see. Well, it's very sleek. Now give me a moment with Edalyn, dear. It's important." I saw Lilith's face drop and went over to her putting a comforting hand on her back. "Thanks (y/n)"

Eda said no thanks when grandma offered a cure for the curse. Sending her flying in the air 'Oooh they aren't going to like that I thought looking at Luz and Lilith.' They of course didn't I don't have time to hear them complain. I didn't have anything wrong with grandma but I know she tries to find a curse and they never work.

I went inside and saw the paper that Eil put his info on. "I should call him," I said grabbing a crystal ball. I typed in the number on the card and pressed the call button. He answered "Hey~ Eil," I said, "Oh hey (y/n) what's up?" Eil asked. "Nothing much but I'm bored, Who did you want me to meet yesterday?" "Oh yeah, do you have time to meet them today?" Eil questioned. "Yeah I'm free all day," I said. "Okay meet at the fountain we played at," Eil told me. 'Okay, when" "An hour see you then!" Eil said leaving the call.

I got ready wearing a nicer outfit, brushing my teeth, and hair. I had 20 minutes to get there I grabbed Flint and told Luz I was heading out. "Where are you going?" Luz asked. "I'm going out with a friend," I told her "YOU HAVE A FRIEND!" Luz screamed. "WHA-WHAT DOES THAT MEAN!" I yelled back. "OMG (Y/N) HAS A FRIEND" I heard Eda yell. "WHATEVER I'M LEAVING BYE~," I said jumping on flint flying away.

When I had got there I saw Eil at the fountain turned away from me. "Hey~ what's up?" I asked walking up to him. "oh hey come on you have someone to meet" He said grabbing my hand. I followed him to the cafe where he then pulled me to an older-looking person with teal hair.

"Oh hello Eil," the mystery person said. "Hi, (y/n) this is Raine Whispers. Raine this is (y/n) (l/n)." Eil introduced us. "Hello, Whispers how are you?" I said holding out my hand for them to shake. "I'm good and just call me Raine. How about yourself?" they asked. "It's been fine"

Eil pulled out a chair for me to sit on. "thank you" I whispered. "Okay (y/n) the reason I wanted you to meet Raine is that... we, I will let them explain, "Eil said. I looked at Raine. "ah well (y/n) are you in a coven?" Raine asked. "No, and if this is to try and get me to join one well I'm sorry but I'm not going to!" I told them. "Oh no, no, no that's good that your not in one. I saw you and Eil play at the fountain yesterday you two are very powerful. I also heard about everything you did at the Petrification Ceremony. I wanted to ask you if you would like to join my team. We safe wild witches from getting caught." Raine told me.