~Chapter 13~

"LUZ COME ON THE MOUSE ISN'T TELLING YOU ANYTHING"  I yelled from downstairs.  "I guess you won't be getting a magic staff with your classmates"  Eda added on.  Luz ran faster than light with her uniform on saying "Come on, guys.  We gotta fly!"  

We flew to Hexside and where the students would be getting their palisman.  Eda and Primsable bump explained all about palisman.  The bat queen showed the students all of the palisman.  A robin tried to escape but flint who was also watching over the palisman pushed him back in "Little rascal!" I heard luz call the bird. 

Willow was the first one up and she had gotten a wasp palisman.  Gus got a chameleon so on and so forth.  When it was Luz's turn none of the palisman came to her.  'oh no this is going to be bad'  I thought.  everyone started to question her.  "Okay back off you all.  Let her breath!"  I said over everyone.  

*Time Skip* 

It was now night and Luz still couldn't get her mind off not getting a palisman.  She laid down and the robin from earlier hoped out of her bag.  "Oh hello, there little guy!"  I said as I watch the bird hop around.  "It's you! Are you here for me?"  Luz asked but the robin hopped over to me and Flint.  "I-I guess not," Luz said.  "I'll go to return him.  Would you like to come with me?" Luz asked.  "Yeah, I'll fly you over there.  Come on Flint"  I said Flint turned into my staff and when we were outside we started flying.  

When we got to the palisman's nest there was a force field around it.  "ha how are we going to get through this?" I questioned.  Right after I did Little Rascal jumped out of Luz's arms using his magic to open the force field.  "ooh palisman powers! Neat"  Luz said amazed.  

When she opened the door she crawled in.  "What are you doing!" I asked.  "One of this palisman could be mine I'm staying in from,"  Luz told me.  "ahhh! fine is there room for me and flint?" I asked.  "Yeap come on in"  I heard Luz say.  

Luz then started saying ideas to the palisman.  I had fallen asleep after the 5th idea.  It was a peaceful sleep till the palisman carriage was taken off the ground.  Luz opened the door "I think we're being kidnapped"  Luz said.  "What! move I'll hop on flint to see what's happening."  I said grabbing flint jumping out of the door.  

Rising slowly I saw him.   "Goldie!" I shouted.  he turned around fast using his staff to try ropes around me pulling me in.  "AH! (Y/N) WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE!"  He shouting at me.  "Well, I was with the palisman... Wait why are you taking the palisman in the first place?"  I asked.  "Emperor Belos wants them,"  He said turning back to the wheel.  "Wait so your just going to let him kill these guys!  They didn't do anything!"  I yelled at him.  "I Kno-"  But he was cut off by Luz slapping him in the back with a fire glyph sending him rocketing away.  "HELL YA LUZ" I yelled excitedly.  

"Okay, how do I land this?"  Luz said to herself.  "Oh you just pull that cord above your head"  I heard goldie say.  'wait goldie! oh yeah, I forget he had a staff'  I thought to myself.  "Hi~,"  HE said trying Luz with ropes.  'oh his voice is kinda hot.  WAIT WHAT NO, NO, NOPE, NO I DID NOT JUST THINK THAT' 

"Good to see you too,"  Goldie said brushing himself off.  "WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS?!" Luz screamed.  'Frankly, you should be more concerned about yourself.  For the crime of... Rocketing me off my ship.  You'll be locked in the dingiest call of the Conformatorium for the rest of your sad little life" Goldie told me and Luz. 

"Whatever we already escape there before,"  I said.  "Then we'll just zap you into dust and throw you into the sea.  That better?"  Goldie asked.  I signed 'He's so different while working kinda like he's a different person'  I thought to myself.  

I looked down noticing dust on the floor.  I nudged Luz using my eyes to tell her to look down.  She did and started drawing an ice glyph.  "You still have answered my question goldie,  why are you stealing palisman for the emperor?"  I asked trying to distract him from Luz.  "Belos just need them.  Okay?"  Goldie said.  Luz was drawn the glyph hitting it making Goldie's staff fly after the ship.  "haha Human it'll take more than that to thwart my mission"  he said pointing at me the Luz.