~Chapter Seven~

(Luz pov) 

(y/n) passed out yesterday and was still sleeping when Eda, Lilith, King, and I went to the market for a job.  I was starting to get worried about Everyone this only happened cause I'm here.  I need to make it up to them by taking a bigger job.  

(y/n pov) 

I woke up my head was pounding.  'where is everyone?' I thought.  I looked in a cabinet for pain meds there weren't any. "are you kidding me?" I said annoyed.  I grabbed my staff a started flying to the market.  I'll just steal some.  I saw Luz, Eda, King, and Lilith at the board for jobs.  "Hey what's up?" They were shocked to see me in the middle of town.  "you should be sleeping"  Luz complained.  "We need to job don't we?" I asked Lilith ignoring Luz.  "Yeah, we do" Lilith replied.  "why don't we took the selkidomus one?"  I said Luz nodded.  "kids I don't have magic and we have to keep a low profile plus we need fast cash. How about the abominable cutie pie" Eda explained.  "look there he is" pointing to him.  "luz you got this right?" I said with hopeful eyes. "yeah, I guess"  Luz responded.  

I and Eda had walked towards Lilith "Things aren't looking great right now,  this bounty hunting stuff isn't putting food on the table" Eda stated.  Lilith responded with mumbling that I couldn't understand but Eda could.  "Oh,  I'm sure the kiddos could handle bigger bounties but if we wanna eat, we don't have the luxury to mess up even once" More mumbling from Lilith.  "no apple blood I spent money on griffin eggs for Luz.  There's not a lot she can digest here, so I make sure to have her favorites around"  Eda said then Lilith starting to make the cart move forward.  

*time skip* 

"(y/n) do you wanna go on the big bounty with me? We need money but Eda won't let me so will you come with me?" Luz asked.  "sure I have nothing better to do"  Luz, King, and I had gotten ready.  On the boat the captain was questioning if we could handle this.  "we can handle anything and don't forget that" I said my eyes shooting daggers at him. 

"all right crew. The selkidomus has been ravaging the coastline.  It was last seen in the Simmering Shoals you know the drill snag the quarry, get the money galore-y.  We all do the work,  we all get the cut" Everyone cheered to this.  The captain throwing two brooms at me and Luz.   "You don't have to worry about us," Luz said.  We had to clean off clams that have gotten connected to the boat.  I used my staff and daggers while Luz used a vine and king's horns.  Next pilling coal Luz and I just used fire magic making the boat move faster.  Then Luz had gotten a bug on her back and was entertaining the crew with a dance she did to get the bug off.  

"Well ye had me confront my own biases and I got nothing but respect for ye now, squirt.  I mean, sailor" Captain salty said.  "Thanks, Selty.  You made us feel like a real part of the crew." Luz responded.  I didn't care about the rest of the conversation cause I saw King leaving.  I ran up to him.

"what you doing?" I asked.  "One of these birds stole my cracker.  I'm going to get more" King responded.  "Can I come?  It's better then doing work for the captain and his crew" I questioned.  "Sure you can help me carry more crackers" 

"I can smell crackers in this room come on" King said jumping into my arms.  "Okay, okay,  you really want those cracks don't you" I said laughing at how detormaned King was to get cracks.  I opened to door and there were cracks on the table.  "Why is it so dark in here?" 

"Hey,  (y/n) there is a letter here it looks like it's from the Emperor."  King said worried.  "Come on let's get out of here." I said having king yet again jump into my arms.  

I ran to the door to have I closed by a person in Golden armor.  'This must by the Golden Guard I saw on the posters in town' I thought.  I tried to push past him to the door but he stopped me.  "Where do you think your going, cutie"  The guard said to me.  Next thing I know King and my palisman where put in a big cage and My arms and legs were tied up with rope.  I heard outside of the room fighting going on.  It tossed me around cause I couldn't stand.  I was upside down on the wall from being thrown across the room.  "fucking damn it" I said not being able to get upright or even fall on my side.  "Hey goldie I need so help here"  I yelled over to him.  "One don't call me that and Two why should I?" He responded.  "Please the blood is rushing to my head and I just woke up from being passed out a few hours ago. " I pleaded