~Chapter Four~

(y/n pov) 

It was three nights since the grom fiasco.  Luz should be in the woods any minute now.  I saw her walking up to the tree line. "(y/n), (y/n)" Luz whisper yelled. "right here," I said walking out of the shadow that the tree leaves were covering, the moonlight hitting my face.  "So where are we going," Luz asked. "I was hoping maybe we could sneak into the library and go over to children born at the same time as me,"  I responded.  we started walking the library was only 15 minutes away. 

"How do we get in?" Luz questioned.  "Well I steal a spear key yesterday" I responded nervously.  "NO YOU DIDN'-" I slapped my hand over Luz's hand "You want to alert the whole boiling ilses" I said in a harsh tone.  "if you're not going to stay quieter and help, then I'm sorry but you should go home," 

Luz pushed my hand away "NO, no, no I wanna help but it's just surprising" I unlocked the door.  We immediately walked to the hospital records.  "Okay let's start with the month, then a day, so on"  While looking there papers I asked Luz how Hexside was.  She said it was fun be also choas and that she had a trip to the emperor's coven in a couple of days.  That got me interested "there is said to be a hat that can heal any and everything there" I said, "THER- there is?!" Luz said.  I nodded "why what are you planning," I said still looking through records.  "Eda's cures has gotten worst... maybe the hat could heal her" I looked up from the papers. "what are you going to steal it," I said jokingly but Luz only looked more determined.  "I'll help if you are,  I'm still mad right now but I still care for her,"  I said looking back at the papers. "really?" Luz asked "Yeah what time I'll be there,"  I said "get to the castle at 1 we can steal it then" Luz looked relieved that I was going to help her. 

*time skip I'm lazy okay:]*

We had finally found my name and my mother was named Willa (l/n) and my father was Alator (l/n).  WE FOUND OUT WHO THEY ARE.  I hugged Luz thanking her since she was the one to find it.  I looked it up and it said that my mother died at the hands of the emperor's coven and no one knew where my father was.  "MY FATHER COULD BE ALIVE" I screamed "oh no".  a guard had heard my scream and said "come out with your hands in the air and no one will get hurt".  "fuck this," I said grabbing Luz's wrist and dragging her out while I used my magic to create a thick smokescreen.  We ran like our lives depended on it,  which it kinda did at the moment. 

 I had finally found out who my parents were.  Luz turned to me "well what now?" I thought for a minute "have you learned any new spells?" Luz's nodded.  "Well show me,"  She stood up making a light one first "I need to see what I'm doing" she explained.  grabbing a new glyph this one making a plant vine with thorns.  "Wow that's so cool"  I responded fascinated with the vine.  "if you think that cool you'll love this," she said slapping another new one but with this one make a fire.  "That's so cool,"  I said clapping my hand. 'it's nice to know she has a way to defend herself' I thought.  "It's getting late you should probably head back to the owl house," I said looking at the moon. "oh your right bye,"  Luz said running off before I could even ask if I could walk with her. 

I was walking back to my camp today was fun but if I want to help Luz I should practice tonight.  I pulled Louis out of my tent and started tuning him and putting resin on my bow.  

"what to play?" I asked Louis he obviously didn't answer.  how about "Isabella's lullaby" 

(I watch anime okay;-;) 

As I play the leaves around me start circling me this was normal.  Everything was peaceful till near the end I heard a stick break but didn't see any animals.  still playing the violin I used to magic coming after of it to grab one of the daggers I had still in the tent I had left it.  The last note hit using my magic to throw the dagger right at the thing it missed. "AHH" I heard a voice call out then heard running foot steeps .  "who are you?!" I asked to put down my violin and running to where the dagger was shot but they were gone by then.  "Damn it," I said disappointed that it didn't hit.  

(??? pov) 

I was walking in the wood when I heard a violin playing.  I walked closer to the sound it was beautiful.  As I walked closer I saw someone playing the violin leaves circling them.  I wanted to get closer when I stepped on a stick next thing I knew a dagger was getting shot at me and I had to run as fast as I could.  'What a shame I was hoping to hear more' I thought walking but to my original location. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

who was the mystery person you'll have to find out next time 

pick an animal people, please!!!!

love y'all<3