~Chapter 15~

(Eda's pov) 

I was going over all the stuff that the kids plus King needed.  I laughed at myself "oh, you've changed,  Owl Lady.  It's worth it"  I said talking to myself.  I heard Luz and King counting for the flying tournament.  "Have you told Eda about your decision to le-"  Luz started before (y/n)  came walking out saying "Hello~ you two I'm off to the library! Research on my family can't find itself! Love you.  Bye~"  They said not letting anyone say anything then leaving.  

"Everyone's leaving, huh? Even King I guess I'm no substitute for the real thing."  I said opening my chest with a broken lock.  I saw my old guitar and started playing.  

(y/n pov) 

I told Luz and King I was going to the library but it was kinda a lie.  I mean I would be after everything that "The B.A.T.T" are doing today.  Raine and Eil even offered to help.  I mean I'll take the help I can get.  So I'm off to the hideout to meet the squad and get my official outfit and acceptance in the group.  

I had gotten there and saw everyone but Raine.  "Hey, Ember where is Raine. they are supposed to be here already, Right?" I asked her.  "Oh yeah, Raine is becoming the head of the bard coven today remember?  We told you 3 times!"  She complained.  I laughed nervously "Guess it just slipped my mind!" I walk walking away holding up awkward finger guns.  "I'M HERE IS EVERYONE READY! We leave once I'm done"  Raine said out of breath.  "Did they run here?!" I asked Eil.  "Looks like it," he said.  "Just go change we need to leave soon,"  we all told them.  "I KNOW, I KNOW,"  They said running to their room.  

When they came back we headed to town.  "Okay everyone knows the plane?"  Raine asked.  We all shook our heads but they explained it again "Eil and (y/n)  you look for how many wagons there are for later tonight.  The rest of us start playing at the statue I say my speech then we get out as fast as we can! okay, team!"  Raine said.  "Yeah,  yeah come on Eil.  Good luck you guys!" I said dragging Eil away.  "And to you too!"  we heard them say back. 

"Come on let's just start counting"  Eil complained.  "Raine said to wait for my the signal,  I'm bored to you know"  I snapped back.  I heard Raine pluck their string then they all started playing.  "Showtime,"  I said we starting counting at the wagons.  We counted all back there was someone in one of them.  we were trying to get the lock off then I noticed the others were surrounded.  "Eil you can handle this lock.  I'm going to go help the others"  I said running away. 

 I jump in front of them and started playing.  Sheets of ice came at them.  some get stuck while overs tried walking on it had failed miserably.  I saw Eda out of the sewage telling us to follow her.  We all saw it "Smoke! Now!" I heard raine say.  I used plucked my strings making smoke appear. 

Eda helped us throw the tunnel of sewage pipes when you finally saw the end of the tunnel Eda helped us out.  "Word of advice.  Next time you put on a performance like that make sure you have an exit strategy"  Eda said helping everyone out.  "Thank you.  How can we ever repay you?" Katya asked.  "Well, you could let me join your little team.  Hey, I may not have magic, but I am an agent of chaos"  Eda said trying to confine us.  

"Sorry but we're not looking for any new members," raine said slowly walking away.  "Is that any way to treat an old friend?  Raine Whispers?"  Eda asked sarcastically.  "So the Head Witch of the Bard Coven like pretending to be a rebel too bad they're not very good at it! (y/n) take off the mask and stop pretending like you don't know me!"  Eda said. 

"EDA!" Raine and I yelled.  Raine blushing "You're embarrassing us in front of the crew! It's all right everyone the owl lady is an old friend." Raine said. 

"Nice to see you again,"  Katya said "Oh right Eda and Luz help you out of prison," I said to myself.  'She going  to join your group?"  Derwin asked.  "She doesn't seem like a good fit to me,"  Amber said.  "ah putting up the fiery attitude again," I said to Eil.  he laughed at this "She always does"