~Chapter Twelve~

I woke up before Luz today.  "Hey wake you we're going to the library today remember,"  I said throwing a stuffed animal at her.  "AHH can't I just use your card?"  Luz asked still tired.  "Nope, I have to go to work today!"  I said grabbing an outfit for work.  There wasn't a specific outfit I had to wear so I just throw something nice on.

'I should wear this sweater more it's so soft'  I thought waking downstairs to get something to drink

'I should wear this sweater more it's so soft'  I thought waking downstairs to get something to drink.  "Ah, your up earlier than normal"  I heard Eda say.  "Yeah we're going to the library together,"  I said blankly taking a sip of my drink.  There was an uncomfortable silence in the room after that.  Until I heard Eda sign "I'm sorry for never telling you that you were adopted.  I was wrong about it, but I never knew how to tell you.  I'm so sorry that you had to find out that way."  Eda confessed.  I started crying.  I stood up and ran to Eda hugging her.

"I'm so sorry for running away.  I should have just calmed down and we could have talked about it.  I'm so sorry for running away.  Also, I never thanked you for adopting me.  If you didn't, titan only knows what could have happened to me"   I said still hugging Eda.  I heard her sniff as if she was trying to hold back tears herself.  "AM I MISSING A HUG!" I heard Luz scream.  Which made King run to see what was happening.  "Okay you two come here I said stepping a little away from Eda letting Luz and King join the hug. 

"Oh, Shit Luz we have to go.  You still need Gus's library card!"   I said running away from everyone grabbing my messenger bag and flint.  "Come on Luz!"  I said hopping on flint waiting for her to do the same.  "Okay, Okay"  I heard her say walking to my staff. 

I flew to Gug's house having Luz knock on the door while I wait at the end of his driveway.  Luz pulled Gus out of his house onto my staff.  I said, "Hold on to something Gus!" I said taking off.  "What's happening down there,"  Gus asked pointing to the states that looked like they were being attacked by something.  "I don't know but I have to get to work.  I can drop you guess down there"  I told them lowering my staff and letting them off.  "OKAY BYE LOVE YOU GUYS~!" I screamed as I took off for work. 

When I had gotten there I punched my card in.  "Right on time"  I heard someone say.  "AH, amity you scared me"  I whisper screamed to her.  "Oh sorry,"  she said back.  "Ah so I know I'm new here but can I go in the restricted section ?"  I asked.  "No you would get fired,"  Amity said confused about why I was asking.  "Oh okay," I said walking away. 

'Maybe I could get in with my work card...  It's worth a try  I thought getting out my card swiping it.  It thankfully worked and I sneak in.  "Ah it's so dark in here,"  I said drawing a circle to make light.  "OH no this place is huge"  I signed.  'I'll just have to look for the criminal records'  I said walking around liking for it.

After a ten-minute search, I had found it.  'Well, I'll start with his name  I thought to myself looking at the "A" named males.  "Yes it's right here"  I whispered to myself doing a little celebratory dance.  It said "Alastor (l/n) diary"

"Okay, Alastor (l/n) what do we have about you in here?"  I said.  Flint had turned out of his wood form and I was petting him while looking through my father's diary. 

"Wait this is resent.  Only from a few months ago"  I said turning to the first page.  The first page is dated as my latest birthday.

"I can't believe (y/n) is 15 now.  I hope that they are well(Or even alive) if they are then are they looking for me.  Oh, I hope that they are a strong witch be now.  Maybe a bard like their mom.  Gods it never gets easier to write about them.  I haven't seen them in so long.  Do they even remember me?  I can't write any more this outcry.  That is all for today.  ~Alastor"

I was again crying. He still cares about me I have never met him and he still wonders if I'm okay.  I whipped away my tears when I heard footsteps coming.  'OH NO, please not by the librarian  I thought trying to hide putting dear old dad's diary in my messager bag.

I heard giggling.  "Wait a minute,"  I said coming out of my hiding place slowly walking to the sound of the laughter.  It was Luz and Amity.  'Aww they look so cute together'  I thought.  When they were far away from me I ran to the door.  I didn't hear any footsteps I opened the door a little bit making so no one was around.  Then made a run for it I was maybe gone for an hour so the librarian didn't notice me being gone.  I had worked for to rest of the day around 4 Pm I started heading home.  I crow landed on my shoulder saying.  "Hey (y/n) it's raine would you like to train later around 6.  We could meet at the hideout.  I'll be there if you show up.  Well goodbye till then"

well, at least I have something to do later.  I changed out of my library outfit taking a shower after that I played in bed for 30 minutes then started to get ready to leave.  I had gotten there 2 minutes early I sat tunning my violin.  "Oh hello (y/n) are you ready to start the lesson?"  Raine asked looking at me with a smile. "Yeah, I'm ready!"  I said jumping up.  "Okay,  okay,  let's see what you can do," Raine said. 

I tapped my foot at the begging to get the feel of the song.  As I played different elements would appear by my side.  First fire,  next water,  then earth, and finally air.  Raine told me to stop for the second saying "Okay so an elemental bard, but I want to see if you can hit a target. Continue playing but be ready if something comes at you" 

I started playing again I saw a stick come at me. I directed fire at it burning it so I wouldn't hit me.  Next was a rock I used water to stop it before it could get within six feet of me.  Raine decided that I was doing so well that you would send groups of rocks, sticks, and whatever else they could get their hands on.  When the song was over I was out of breathing not from playing and moving around a lot so I wouldn't get hit.  I was out of breathing with excitement. 

"I believe that is good for today I will send you a crow next time we need you,  okay?" Raine asked.  "Yeah, everything is fine with me.  Bye," I said flying back home.  When I got there Luz told me everything that had happened to her and about the kiss.  'AH they would be so cute together'  I thought while she explained everything.
————————————————————————————————————
Yeeeee
love you<3
(1247 words)