~Chapter 17~

(y/n pov) 

(Y/N) GET OUT OF HERE LUZ GOT MOLD AND IF YOU DON'T WANT IT GET OUT!"  I heard Eda scream from the doorway of my and Luz's room.  "AH, MOLD!"  I scream running out.  When I was little I had gotten mold and well let just say it terrified me.  I hated getting sick, for witches, it drains all of your energy making you either powerless and super weak.  Plus there isn't medicine that can help just sleeping it off can work.  When I ran out the door I heard Luz say "WHEN DID I GOT SNAKE ARMS!"  

"It's too early for this,"  I said going to the kitchen to make coffee.  While down there I thought about how sick Luz is and the only two people are here are Eda and I.  'I should call Luz's friends.  I don't want to get sick better than me'  I thought grabbing my crystal ball called Gus, Willow, and Amity.  "Hey guys Luz has mold can y'all come over and help me and Eda take care of her, please,"  I asked them all.  "I'll be there!"  Amity scream.  "We'll be there"  Willow and Gus said hanging up.  

When they got there Amity ran start to Luz's room screaming when she got in there.  "There looks bad!" "Yeah it's mold...what did you expect?"  I asked her.  "Humans has never gotten it before!  WHAT IF IT KILLS HER!"  she screamed in my face shaking my shoulders.  "Amity! breathe with all of us here Luz will be fine,"  I told her.  "Yeah your probably right"  She admitted.  "Okay you can watch over Luz,  Willow and I will make soup for her.  Eda needs to train on how to become 'harpy Eda' so she probably won't help much"  I explained walking away from the purple-haired witch.  

Willow and I went out to gather supplies.  When we had gotten back Amity asked if we had everything we needed.  "Yep all good here,"  I told her with two thumbs up.  She walked away and I started cutting vegetables for the soup.  Everyone, when to go, checks on Luz who tried to eat the portal key.   Amity used her abomination magic to get it back. "I'm not giving you this back till your better,"  She said hanging it from her neck.  

"See you around it, different"  Willow said.  "I know but, I was taught to see every situation as an opportunity, and today I'll show Luz that I am an awesome girlfriend!"  She explained. "Feel like just a few months ago, you almost get her dissected by your crazy principal" King joked.  "It was only a few months ago,"  Gus told him.  Luz screamed and Amity, Eda, and I passed through the door.  "M-mouse uh Philip diary entry!" She told us.

"After five years, I have finally found it.  The power source is so potent it can pierce through realms.  Titan's Blood, there are old tales o lakes reflecting green trees and blue skies the Titan's veins run through the land.  Many believe that these wild portals are created when a little of their blood leaks into the water.  That is how I came here so that is the first place I shell look.  I will journey back to Eclipse Lake."  Philip explained the mouse not glowing anymore.  

"I have to go to Eclipse Lake!"  Luz scream trying to fly not the door,  but we caught her before she could get out.  Eda and I tried her with ropes.  "All right Luz King, (y/n), and I will go get your Titan's blood if you just calm down,"  Eda told Luz.  "I volunteer as well.  As Luz's girlfriend, I must-" Amity started saying but I cut her off. "Just go get your coat on,"  I told her putting on my brown trench coat 

 "Just go get your coat on,"  I told her putting on my brown trench coat