~Chapter Five~

(y/n pov)

It's the big day, the day that we steal a valuable healing hat, and if we get caught...Well we might not survive but it'll be fine, I hope. I mean I've been stealing things my whole life with Eda. I woke to get out of bed checking to see that I woke up earlier than I expected around 8 am giving me time to prepare. I walked to town to get supplies, small knives, medical bandages, and tape 'better to be safe than sorry I thought spending the rest of my snails of the supplies. I'll have to get a job soon I could probably make some money playing Louis for people at the bar but that's it I don't die getting this hat. It's around 10 now after walking around the town for a little bit.
"what can I do now?" looking around the town. I then saw Lilith's poster we meet a few times before over then being part of the emperor's coven she was pretty alright. 'I could just go back to camp get my things then walk to the castle and wait till the plan starts' I thought walking back into the woods.

At my campsite, I saw everything as I left it. I grabbed a belt that had a holder that I could put my smaller knives into and put my daggers in the holders that went across my chest put my cape over everything else. I then looked at my violin 'I can be the regular magic be creating a circle but it was easier with my violin' I stared at him long before deciding to bring it in case things go bad. Time to start walking to the castle I decided that I would take the second-longest way to the castle. I would get there around 12 as I was walking till I heard what sounded like a hurt animal. I was worried for the animal so I walked to the hurt animal seeing it was a phoenix. "What's wrong buddy" the bird looked scared when I walked up to them.

I put my hand out showing I didn't mean any harm. The bird walked up to me slowly still cautious of me. "Okay so your legs are fine, is it your wings that are hurt?" The bird chipped as if saying yes. I drew a gold circle in the air fixing the bird's wing. "Can you try flying for me?" I asked the bird started flying around me circling me and landed again in front of me. "well look like it worked... OH no, I'm going to be late! Bye buddy" I said starting to run towards the castle. okay, it's 12:30 still 30 minutes early. "wait how am I going to get in here" teleport, no I would need staff for that. "An invisibly spell that would work," I said drawing a circle in the air turning me and my violin invisible. I see the guards but the bridge is out perfect. "this is too easy something bad is going to happen" I said to myself running past the guards.
Where do I go this castle isn't exactly small. I looked around the saw willow and gug walking around. I turned visible again walking up to them. "Hey, guys where is Luz?" I asked "oh we were actually walking to find her ourselves want to come with us" Gus answered.
Willow looked confused probably why I was here "I'll explain later," I said turning to her. We all started walking looking for Luz. We found Luz and Gus made illusions of the three of them. "You were planning on taking the Healing Hat. weren't you?" Luz sighed "you get me" Luz started to say but I interrupted her. "Eda has a curse and that hat is one of the only things that could heal it," I said watching the bus leave and stepping closer to Luz. "No matter what you can't steal that hat be yourself" willow explained, "She won't be alone I'm going to help her" I replied looking willow started in her eyes. "if you let me finish I was going to say that we'll help to" Luz and I eye's widened "really" Luz already had a plan.

Snuck past every guard me just turning myself invisible the whole way there. we were finally there. Grabbed an orb that shows your best self and the hologram Gus said "you're already your best self" he started crying. Willow used the glove to make a big arm out of what looked like wood. "That was too easy," I said pulling out my violin ready to attack if needed. We hear a voice through our minds saying "I will know" "guys we need to leave now!" I said right after

The doors were locked up with a medal door sealing us in. Willow used the wooden glove to create a tree that punched the door breaking it. "come on let's go" Luz said till Lilith put her shave in front of Luz's face. "When if it isn't Eda's little pet, how perfect." she then looked at me "and her child to aren't I lucky to find you here," Lilith said with a cocky attitude.