~Chapter 18~

"Hunter! It's okay!"-I yelled grabbing his hand.-"We're at the owl house," 

"Why am I here?" Hunter asked fear filling his voice. 

"Well after the fight with Amity you were pretty beat up; so I healed you and you slept here,"-I explained- "Sorry, that sounds really weird," Hunter's face went a shade of bright red. 

"Are you hungry? I can make you some food," I told him letting go of his hand. 

"I could eat," He told me with a small smile. 

"Well come on," I said standing up, and extending my hand to him. He took my hand and I led him to the kitchen. 

"Sit," I told him pointing at the table. I washed my hands and grabbed all the supplies and ingredients. 

"Well, what do you want?" I  questioned. 

"Something simple," He replied. 

"Pancakes it is!"-I claimed happily.- "Chocolate, blueberry, banana nut, or normal?" I asked. 

"...Chocolate," He hesitantly told me. 

I draw a magic circle, and a pen and paper appeared next to me. 

"Where are you going?" Hunter asked as I left the room. 

"Taking the other's orders," I jokingly told him. 

I walked into the living room Amity, Luz, King, and Eda were all in there. "I'm making pancakes, what's everyone's order?" I asked. 

"Chocolate!" Luz exclaimed. 

Amity wanted blueberries, King wanted Chocolate but he's a dog so he could have it he was getting normal, and Eda wanted coffee. 

I wrote the orders down and walked into the kitchen again.  Apparently, everyone wanted to follow me into the kitchen they all sat at the table. Luz sat closest to Hunter. 

"ahh..." Hunter said as everyone crowded the table.

 "Sorry, they all followed me," I said as I walked past, and messed up his hair.  

I made the pancake mix and turned on the stove, I made Hunter and Luz's first, then Amity's, and last King and mine.  I poured coffee for Eda and myself.  I handed everyone their food and sat by Hunter. 

"So when did you two meet?" Eda asked, I gave her a confused look a told everyone everything last night. 

"Oh... when I... trapped you guys on the island," Hunter told her awkwardly.  Hunter started eating his food faster, probably trying to leave the situation sooner. 

"Hunter slow down! You're going to choke!" I told him putting my hand on his shoulder.

"no I'm not-" Hunter tried saying but he coughed on his food. 

I patted his back, "I told you," I yelled, as he stopped coughing.  

"So what's Belos planning to do with the titan blood?" Amity asked. 

"Well he's trying,"- Hunter's face lit up "...I can't tell you," He frowned. 

"Oh you're going to tell us," Amity said using her abomination magic to create a fist. 

"Amity, this isn't an interrogation!" I yelled at her. 

"And why isn't it? Belos' right hand is right here, we should try and force out some answers! Why did we capture him if we aren't going to get answers " She told me. 

"We didn't capture him! I took him with us so I could heal him! He can leave whenever he wants!" I yelled balling my hand into a fist. 

"He hurt us why don't we at least get some information out of him!" Amity tried to reason.  

I sighed, "Finish your food, we can talk about it alone when you're done," 

"Fine," 

The rest of the breakfast was quiet and awkward.  

When everyone has finished Luz offered to wash the dishes, and I pulled Amity to a different room.  

"Look I know your mad at him for everything he's done and hell you have a right to be.  But just let me handle it, please you just have to trust me," 

Amity signed, "Fine... I just don't want him to hurt anyone,"  

I put my hand on her shoulder, "Thank you," 

I went back to the kitchen Hunter was still sitting at the kitchen table petting Flint 

"I thought you would have let by now,  seriously you can leave whenever you want," 

"I was but I wanted to thank you first," Hunter get on one knee.  

"Thank you, yn," 

I let my ears heat up, "Get up, your so weird!" I smiled.  

------------------------------------------------------

Hi, it's been a while, hasn't it? 

(700 words)