Chapter 6: Zinbell

Currently, I am living in the world called 'Zinbell'. All monsters and races co-exist but it doesn't mean discrimination between other races never exist.

Zinbell has four kingdoms ruled by humans. There are other kingdoms ruled by other races too.

The four kingdoms governed by humans are Dukall, Cervery, Grinrace, and Esthera. Dukall is a country located near the water bodies. They are rich in foods found underwater. While, Cervery is located in the northeast where forest are everywhere. The two countries, Grinrace and Esthera live in normal places unlike the other two.

This world has a lot of races. There are creatures who can fly, swim, curse, and etc. But one thing in common. They possesses magic, abilities, and powers.

There are 15 major and well-known races. And there are 'Clane Races'. Clane races are races that are forgotten and is not part of 15 major races. Only books can classify there races or the Cassia Tree also known as 'World Tree of Life'. There are 5 Clane races recorded in the Cassia Tree.

They are: Vitus, Delihide, Ethereal, Shades, and Moran.

Vitus are races that can possessed element guardians abilities and magic.

Ethereal are races that are loved by the nature and the goddess of mother nature, Satira. They likely possess all the properties of nature and can change the laws of the world.

Delihide are water spirit creatures that has a half-blood of nymphs. Their form is a ball of light that can shape shift into a form of faeries.

Shades are creatures that live in the deepest part of the forest. They specialize in dark magic more.

Moran are races that holds the descendants of Abismus that specialize in magic called Toy Titan.

The other 15 are: Elves, Humans, Basilik, Chimera, Demons, Griffin, Dragons, Irin, Muses, Beastmen, Dwarf, Nymphs, Dryads, Giants, Faeries.

Zinbell's history is so hard to learn since there are many races. I'm surprised I'm able to cite their races too because Iris has a lot of members with different kind of races they also have clanes.

I kind of proud of myself since I have been wondering for a while. Evyterr being human is questionable. I have a hunch that maybe this body is an another race or half-blood. This body is really weak and unstable right now. But a normal human could've died in the cause of serunix. In Evyterr's memory in the past seven years whenever he was tortured they would inject him three doses of serunix. A normal dose would be only one. Yet Evyterr is able to withstand it.

Serunix was banned from every medical facilities and considered as an illegal drug. The last torture this body had was months ago and the dose that time that they injected on me was four times higher. If it was injected on other people they would died hours later from internal damage and the flow of their rigil would be corrupted.

There is something wrong. Maybe this are the reasons why I am alive. Why Evyterr in the novel was still alive. Like what the doctor said I should regain back my rigil but would take a lot of time.

Damn. I'm glad that I'm still alive but this body was its worse. Evyterr, you idiot, why do you need to suffer so much? You could've told them.

You.....you.......you could've save yourself.

I clench my hands in frustration. There's another thing I'm worried about. This villain you see should be the one who escaped the count's manor through overuse of his magic that could create a disastrous phenomena. Yet, I was saved. By this day the original Evyterr should've gaining his power to extract his revenge on Glastieve.