Special Author's Note

Host Dee: Welcome, dear Descendants, all over the globe!

Today is a lovely day to welcome our first guest in this talk show!

Our guest is a striving author, inexperienced yet hardworking individual!

With no further ado, let us welcome BlackDescendant!!

(Crowd cheers)

BlackDescendant: What a lovely day indeed, Host Dee. Thank you for inviting me.

Host Dee: It is my pleasure to have meet you today, BlackDescendant.

BlackDescendant: Likewise.

Host Dee: Well then, I hope you are ready for our special Q&A everyone has been anticipating!

BlackDescendant: I'm kinda nervous but I'm ready!

Host Dee: Alright then! Our first question comes from a humble reader, solaridad123.

(Reads the paper)

Host Dee: What inspired you to write your book?

BlackDescendant: Wow, that was an unexpected question. What inspired me to write my book? Well, even before pandemic I have been reading a lot of BL novels. Especially coming from mangas and manhwas. I was obsessed with those(⁠。⁠・⁠/⁠/⁠ε⁠/⁠/⁠・⁠。⁠). When it comes to Wattpad, yeah, I've been reading it ever since first year of highschool. So, I thought that I cannot only read BL or Yaoi novels in online reading platforms, but also in Wattpad.

It was in Wattpad that I first ever encounter novels with genres of BL with Reincarnation. It was totally a huge package, I was so happy about it that every novel with this tag I instantly added it to my library. Honestly, reading a lot of it inspired me greatly, even pushed me to write my own.

(Audience claps)

Host Dee: Truly amazing, BlackDescendant, I too fan of your preferences(⁠ ⁠ꈍ⁠ᴗ⁠ꈍ⁠). Unto our next question coming the same reader!

Host Dee: Out of curiosity, how much age gap does Evyterr have with the others, especially his brothers?

BlackDescendant: I always read the same questions like that. I'm also wondering too. And if weren't for those people who asks the same questions, it won't get to my head that I didn't specify their actual age gap to Evyterr. However, dear Descendants, don't worry, I've been constructing it. Maybe in the next chapter I will reveal Evyterr's current age.

As for Raffaelo, the first brother, his age right now is 21 years old with a year gap with Raffael who is now 20 years old. Theseus had also the same age of Raffaelo.

(I just edited this part above, because I reread around Chapter 3, there is one year gap between Raffaelo and Raffael.)

Host Dee: It's surprising that they have a really close age gap.

(Host Dee laughs)

Host Dee: Oh my, this one is interesting!

Host Dee: Are there any characters that's gonna die a tragic death?

Host Dee: This reader also cried in this chapter, especially in Raffael's death in the original novel. Well, a lot of them cried honestly.

BlackDescendant: That chapter when I was writing it did bring a whole lot of emotions to me. I also cried writing it too. I really did. The time I was creating it, I was grieving, and mourning, from Rengoku's death (The Flame Hashira in Kimetsu no Yaiba; also known as Demon Slayer). Rengoku's death hits me hard until now.

Back to the question, whether there are characters who's gonna die tragically. I'm not really sure. Nothing is decided yet. But, I'm planning.

Have you guys ever read the author's note I made in Chapter 14? I've been planing the next course of the story that in that Scarlet Cresent Arc, Raffael will either die or not. I already told you guys that in the original novel, Raffael died. So, we'll see in that arc if Evyterr's going to change that fate or Raffael will die in a different way (Oh Raffa Ó⁠╭⁠╮⁠Ò). But you know, honestly, I really like Raffael's character.

Oh, fun fact. The Chapter 14: The Winter Story, the title was actually inspired by the anime, Given. The flashback part of Mafuyu and his ex-boyfriend moments. It was inspired my Mafuyu's song, Fuyu no Hanashi. I had a hard time putting a title on the chapter, so when I remember that scenes from the Given it gave a thought! Anyway, I dearly love Mafuyu and Ritsuka, my baby cuties(⁠●⁠♡⁠∀⁠♡⁠) Mafuyu's songs are just one of the best for me.

Host Dee: Alright, dear author, down to the last two questions!

Host Dee: Since Raffaelo is the only one left at home with Evy, how will he react if he finds out that Theseus made him cry in the recent chapter?

Host Dee: This thing came from the recent events in the last chapter you have updated, author. Now that's been asked, I am also curious. Aren't you also curious everyone?

(Crowd howls and cheers)

H

ost Dee: Now you heard them!

BlackDescendant: Alright, alright, everyone is so enthusiastic. Honestly, I haven't thought about it. But do you guys wanna know? Then, I will make it in the next chapter. I'm kinda getting excited (⁠≧⁠▽⁠≦⁠)

Host Dee: What a treat! (⁠^⁠3⁠^⁠♪

Host Dee: This is the end of our Q&A! Thank you, BlackDescendant, for guessing our show today!

BlackDescendant: I did have fun answering the @solaridad123 questions⊂⁠(⁠(⁠・⁠▽⁠・⁠)⁠)⁠⊃. I hope that I'll receive more inquiries and questions in the future. Given my busy life and academic life, I didn't really have the time to answers your questions in the comments section before. So, I'll put an effort to create Q&A notes for everyone.

My special thanks, once again to @solaridad123, I will dedicate my next chapter to you(⁠。⁠・⁠ω⁠・⁠。⁠)⁠ノ⁠♡

Thank you very much for reading!

Lovelots(⁠~⁠ ̄⁠³⁠ ̄⁠)⁠~