02

Sutton Stan
Pov

July 2010

When we got to what was called the mini set we were almost shoved into what I found out was the makeup trailer. "Oh, my dear god, your beautiful" I heard a voice say from behind me. I smiled and waved to the Lady before she introduced herself as "I'm Lucy, I do the makeup, and over there" she says as she points to a guy sat on his phone with a wig in front of him "is Will, he does some hair but mostly helps with makeup" "cool, thanks" I say as I am ushered into a chair so they can get my makeup done for the first costume we had to test in which was when were in the 1940's so we had very basic makeup, also partially because I was 15 turning 16 in the movie.

Soon enough I was taken over to wardrobe where they handed me a clothes bag which held my costume. I was shown to my dressing room where I unzipped the bag and saw a crisp plain white shirt and a long skirt behind it was a plain medium blue colour because it wasn't navy and it wasn't a sky blue, I think that I have just come out of school from what I heard. I quickly changed and became a child in the 1940's I walked out and was then sent down to another trailer where I got my hair done into a half up half down style with ringlet curls at the ends of my hair, they added a bow to make it seem like I had just left school.

Once my hair was done an assistant grabbed me and took me to another room where I saw Seb in his army uniform and said to him "wow, hey soldier" he lets out a laugh "well you my little sister are looking like you just stepped out of 1942" that made me smile. We sat around chatting before we got called to our camera tests and we did a few lines as well. Once Seb did his solo lines I did mine, after solo lines we did a group one,  in the scene Bucky came to pick me up with Steve who he had just saved from another fight.

"James" I say running towards Seb without seeing Steve stood beside him

"Hey kid" Seb said as Bucky

"So, I'm forgotten now am i?" I look up slightly to see Chris stood there and I see the cuts on his face

"Oh my,  Steve did you fight again? I say with emphasis on the again, he looked at the floor, "you need to stop it, anyway lets get you fixed up back at home" I say as I begin to walk off the camera when Seb as Bucky grabbed my hand and said

"were going to have to do it in the car" he says with a smile

"where are we going?" both me and Steve say and the scene ends with Bucky saying "the future"

"Wow that scene was perfect" the director Joe Johnston said and that was echoed by a few more senior marvel members. The comment made me smile, I liked being praised and it made me feel happy inside that I had a shot at doing a good job for the people who love marvel across the world.

"Well done Sutton" I heard Chris Evans say as we headed back to the trailers with Seb following us. We each taking turns to be in each trailer. Once we all finished we went out and had a meal, just the three of us, call it cast bonding.

"So, where'd you guys grow up?" Chris asked us
Seb began the story "I was born in Romania, me and our mum fled to Vienna then later to America, I grew up then I got this devil of a sibling when I was 16"

I continued the story "I was born in Illinois, mum still lives there now but Seb moved to Texas" Seb rudely butted in and said "its easier for jobs and its warmer" I continue after giving him a death glare "as I was saying, so I live with mum and go to school in Illinois but if I am working Seb looks after me and goes with me to L.A or New York depending on the job"

"How about you?" Seb asked Chris
"Rather boring but I was born in Boston Massachusetts, I grew up there and when I began to work more I saved and bought a place here."

"Any pets?" I ask Chris, "you just seem like you might own one"

"None yet, I do want a dog"

"Same Sebby here won't let me get one"

We continued to get to know each other until we left the restaurant and we went our separate ways. As we walked to our hotel we chatted about our crazy day, in our room we re-packed our stuff before our flight tomorrow evening so we could have a quiet day.
When I woke up I went to the bathroom and brushed my teeth and washed my face before putting on a pair of black leggings and I wore a white cropped cami top but I had a super fluffy black hoodie to keep me warm. When I sat down on the end of my bed texting a few friends from back home. I heard the sleeping bear wake up from hibernation "good morning" I said with a smile "well actually it's the afternoon now but anyway" I say as I look back at my phone. We ordered room service lunch and got ready to meet Chris Evans to fly out to London, England.

Once we got the car to Chris' apartment building he hurried out with a suitcase trailing behind him "hey guys" he says as he got into the car and we drove off to the airport where I was dreading security, luckily I had no issues this time but Seb did and I just laughed. Then we got some food and jetted off to England.