11

⚠️TW panic attack⚠️

Sutton Stan
Pov

October 2011

Once I was on the plane to LA it all hit me that I was really moving away from home in summer after I turn 16 which was going to be hard I knew it but I was moving in with Seb and mom was only a 4-hour flight from me really so it wasn't like I was to live alone. Once I had stopped thinking about moving away I found myself feeling tired so I sleep for the rest of the flight. Once I felt the jolt when we landed I was gathering my things that I had on the plane, none of which I used. I left the plane and went to security and eventually got through to the other side. Where I found Seb waiting for me with a cap on his head and his hood up trying to hide from people. As soon as he saw me he began to approach me and once I had my hug we went to baggage to collect my bags for the time I was staying out here with Seb.

We made it to the house and I immediately threw myself onto the couch because I was tired. I heard Seb call from the kitchen
"hey Sutton want any dinner; we can order out if you want"

"oh my god can we get in-n-out?" I called back after straining to lift my neck from the comfort of the sofa

"of course," he replied with a soft voice

Once we had ordered and I went up to my room to unpack and chill I saw mom had text me my schedule and man I was busy, most days I was in the studio only for an hour a day through but I had to be free just in case I was needed to come back in to film, even after filming I was busy because of premieres and then I had a few small parts booked like I was in background scenes of:
Zero Dark Thirty which was a film based on the after events in the FBI after the 9/11 attack
Diary of a Wimpy Kid which is based on the books

I had a small speaking role in:
Life of Pi where a boy finds himself stranded on a boat with a hyena and a bengal tiger
Nativity 2 where the children of st. Bernadette's were back singing again

So I was also prepping for them and filming them and then possibly some press tours with zero dark thirty because I was the youngest they wanted my point of view of what I knew and they also wanted to show diversity in ages in the cast.

I got changed into comfy clothes which consisted of my brothers oversized grey jumper so it was big on me and some plain black leggings and fluffy socks. I heard Seb yelling up the stairs and I didn't understand why until I smelt burgers taking over my senses and I practically threw myself down those stairs and ran to the table and grabbed some cutlery on the way so I could lay the table and I saw my plate done so I grabbed it and placed it on the table and I sat down on the dinner chair and waited for sebby to sit down and then we ate together and I told him about my schedule and he told me about his too, he had a film called Gone and was going to be working less than me but still a lot and he started to babble on about school again which I understood that I had to do as many classes as possible.

After dinner we said we would sit ad watch something so we did, we watched Greys Anatomy together it was his guilty pleasure that I had caught on with, tomorrow we both had a free day then I was due for voice tests so we decided to go out shopping tomorrow but until then we pated into our rooms where I sat on my phone and I heard sebby snoring, whilst on Instagram I came across a video from CATFA and so I watched it and wondered what it was until I realised it was just a hate video for me and it was saying things about how I looked and how acted and how had the wrong 'look' for a film and many comments even agreed with the video which really cut deep because I actually lived that experience and I felt happy with how I looked in that film until I saw all of these critiques. I could slowly feel my heart thudding in my chest and my hand began to shake as I felt my chest tightening and my legs giving way as I tied to stand. My vision was blurred, as if I was looking though a fish-eye lens. As I tried to get to sebbys room my legs buckled underneath me and I thudded on the floor and Seb must have been up because he came to my side immediately trying his hardest to calm me down and nothing was working my throat felt smaller and smaller with every second passing, in the end I'm guessing sebby must have called paramedics because I woke up to some random green uniform next to me and another person calling my name but it all felt to loud and I began to panic again which they reacted to and manage to calm me down and began to talk to me and they told me that I had just had a severe panic attack and some ways to treat them but I just wanted to sleep so I zoned out and didn't listen but I knew Seb was listening intently.

Once they left I tried to stand I my legs just felt weak so I slid down the wall and Seb came to join me and I lied to him and said that it just happened and he explained how we have to go to the doctors now and I just asked if later we could go to the mall and I could grab some new clothes and he agreed but only later because as he put it "we need breakfast" and I wasn't to disagree there.

When we finally left the house and went to the mall it was surprisingly hassle free, I bought a cute white floral mini dress that had some lace around the top and spaghetti string straps which I was excited to wear out on an off day and I got a nice oversized white shirt that said Texas in bright blue letters to wear around the house with my Nike pro's. we also went into a vintage store that just looked cute and I managed to find a vintage Ferrari jacket that was red and had a stripe across the middle that was white and it said in black Ferrari and it had the logo's and sponsors on the side, I loved to watch the races I was a huge McLaren fan but the Ferrari jacket was calling my name. much to sebs dismay I bought a few corset tops which didn't sit well with him but he finally let me buy them. Soo enough we got home And I very quickly ended up asleep on the sofa.