12

Sutton Stan
Pov

April 2012

Over the past 6 months my schedule has been crazy, as well as voice recordings and filming small parts i managed to pass my organic chemistry final which was the hardest for me as well as passing all my other finals at B's and above, i also celebrated my 16th birthday whilst on the set for Zero Dark Thirty, Jessica Chastain and Chris Pratt bought me a cake when they found out it was my birthday.

The premiere for Avengers is in 2 days which Seb and I were invited to despite not being in it and i was exited to attend and see the whole of the story before i am set to return with Seb.
"Sebby, we need to go shopping" i called from my room whilst i was grabbing a jumper because the house was cold.

"Why?" He called back

"We have the premiere and i need a dress" i spoke while bounding down the stairs to the kitchen where i found my brother

"Sutton your dress has been ordered everything is ready Jen and Charles will be here to do hair and makeup, you have a fitting tomorrow just to make sure its all fitting" Seb explained

"Oh my god lifesaver" i say and i takedown hug seb "I'm watching Euphoria" i continued to say and i wondered to the living room. I pressed play but very quickly got bored and decided to go on a run, considering it is a nice day in L.A today so i went and put a cute Calvin Klein sports bra with some black leggings and running shoes before i left the house and went round the block a couple times, when i was running i did have to run from the paparazzi a couple times but i lost them. I came to a small jog and made my way up the drive to the house.

I went up to my room and showered and washed ny hair then blow dried it straight so I didn't have to deal with frizzy hair tomorrow morning cause that would be a nightmare. Once i had showered i sat on my phone for a while before heading downstairs after Seb called dinner which was a lovely bowl of pasta with pesto and cheese and a side salad. I took the opportunity to ask him where my dress is from and he replied with "Zuhair Murad" and i internally screamed and i got an odd look from sebby and I explained how he made the most ethereal and gorgeous and elegant and classy dresses and how I can't believe i get to wear and keep one. After dinner we watched an episode ... or three of Greys Anatomy before we both went to sleep because i knew tomorrow was going to be a long one.

When i woke up i realised i was first up so i went down and made some toast for seb and i and it just popped up when he came sleepily down the stairs.

"What time do we need to be at the fitting?" I ask him.

"Your fitting is from 8 till 1" he explained

"That is a long one, but i'm in a Zuhair Murad" i practically screamed.

I checked the time and saw it was 7:30 so i went to get changed into my outfit, it needed to be comfy and easy to change in and out of so i chose my white turtleneck jumper dress and got a black belt to go with it so i could give it some shape i picked out my gucci tights to go with it and i chose a black bag and some black chunky boots to pair with the outfit because heels are not it and i'm just going to have to be stood in some in the fitting and on the red carpet and I don't want to put my poor feet through that pain.
I ran out of my room and got to the stairs with sebby walking right behind me as i grabbed my phone from the kitchen and got to the car as we headed off to the store where the dress was stocked.

"I'm nervous" i said to seb "what if it looks bad or what if i look bad"

"You could never look bad" he tried to reassure me

"But what if ?" I have to wear it on a red carpet

"I promise it will be perfect and you will look gorgeous" he said which set my thoughts at bay as we pulled up in the parking lot which was rather empty. I got out the car and took a deep breath before we walked to the front entrance where we were greeted by some of the shop assistants who took us to a back room where there was one changing room and a mini runway and when i saw that my excitement really kicked in.

Once we were settled they bought out the dress and gorgeous is an understatement it was perfect.
It was a golden kind of mesh and it was a nude bodysuit underneath and it has a floral kind of pattern ingrained on the mesh and the straps are patterned and it gives me greek and roman vibes and i immediately fell in love with the dress.

After trying it on and having alterations made i was allowed to take photos to send to mom and i did and i got an immediate response and she said i looked gorgeous and beautiful and i felt a smile creep onto my face when i saw sebs reaction to me ...

After trying it on and having alterations made i was allowed to take photos to send to mom and i did and i got an immediate response and she said i looked gorgeous and beautiful and i felt a smile creep onto my face when i saw sebs reaction to me having it on because he looked so proud and he said to me "you have grown into the most beautiful young woman there could be" and that made me shed a tear and it really made me happy.

Once we were done we thanked them and took the garment bag and popped it hanging up in the back and headed to get lunch and then home so we could have a day off. I was so exited about the premiere now.