16

Sutton Stan
Pov

May 2012

You should not have to be up this early on Monday mornings. I woke up and headed to get in the car with Mark and one i closed the door i greeted Mark groggily due to my body just waking up but as the journey went on I continued to wake up and soon could not stop talking to Mark about my day and he began talking about what he was doing today and I enjoyed listening to him.

Once we arrived on set i hopped out the car as mark parked the car and i headed to hair and makeup where my hair was curled and i had natural makeup put onto my face as we were filming the train scene this morning.

I got onto set and met with the director who told me about the shots we were taking today. After almost an hour of re shoots we were changing the scene and broke for lunch.

After lunch we were filming lots of scenes where Nico and I would be walking to and from school.

"Nico" i call over to him after filming

"Yeah stan" he calls as he walks from the catering trailer towards me at the costume trailer where i had just changed back into the white tank top and dark blue joggers i chose when i was half asleep this morning

"Do you want to go back to mine and go out" i ask as he gets closer to me

" I would love to" Nico says as he walked in to the costume trailer to change and i called mark to bring the car round to drive back to the hotel i was staying in in Berlin.

"Hi Mark" i say as i slide onto the leather seat in the car and Nico slid in through the other door.

"Mark can we go back to the hotel?" I ask as he turns the car around

"Of course Sutton" he says back

On the drive home Nico and I just talked about how excited we are for this film to be released as it was already looking so good

By the time we made it back to the hotel it was nearly dinner, i asked Nico "do you want to go out to dinner with me"

"I'd love it" Nico replied

"Where should we go?" I ask "I haven't really been out of here much"

" i know the perfect place" he said with a smile on his face

"Is it fancy what do i need to wear?" I quizzed him visibily stressing

"Sutton, stop stressing, make sure you wear trainers thats all i would say, its walking to get there so just
be comfy" he says calming my outfit stress

I look through my suitcase- I haven't really planned to go out but i found a white skirt that had black dots and a slit up the left thigh and i paired that with a black tank top and my white converse i had just bought before i flew out to Berlin. I quickly changed in the bathroom and as i walked out i saw Nico staring at me.

"What are you looking at- does my skirt have a stain" i say looking down to my skirt

"No, there isn't a stain you just look beautiful Sutton" he says as i feel a small smile begin to grow.

I quickly shut my feelings down and said "lets get going, before it gets dark"

As we walked up a cobblestoned path i saw fairy lights ahead of us with wooden beams and i turned to Nico who was a pace behind me and was smiling at me as he was my hands fly to cover my mouth with shock when i saw how pretty this small restaurant was.

"Nico, when did you find this place" i asked as we were seated at one of the few tables

"I've been to Berlin for work and my parents knew about this place and i thought i would show it to you, so Sutton where did you grow up?"

"I grew up in New York with my brother however i've been acting for a while so i have been all over the place, i was in England recently for filming and now Berlin its crazy" i reply "what about you? Where did you grow up?"

"I was born in Munich and i still live there with my family- i've been around a bit for filming but not as much as you" he answers my question

"Whats it like?" He asks

"Whats what like?" I ask back

"Being Sebastian Stan's sister"

"High pressure" i say truthfully "all eyes on you waiting for a mistake, waiting to report you to bring my brother down, saying i've got roles because of him. It can be hard but i am doing whst i love"

"It seems tough- i'm just looking to help my family to be honest" that answer put a smile on my face because mine and mom's relationship currently isn't the best.

At the end of the night we parted ways in the hotel however we did keep texting. I called Sebby because i needed to talk about

"Sutton are you okay" i hear a tired and panicked Seb

"I'm sorry Seb i'll call back later i just wanted some advice" i say annoyed with myself for waking him

"I'm awake now Sutton, talk to me" he says

"I don't know what to do about mom, i want to get along with her" i speak the truth

"Look mom would never hate you, you have just had a falling out and i'm sure she would love a call, even if its two minutes it's mending the relationship."

"I will tomorrow, i've been out for a meal with Nico" i explain

"Sutton, no boys" he half shouts down the phone

"He is my friend and co-star Sebby, no boys i promise, thanks Sebby, i'm sorry for waking you up" i say apologetically

"Sutton i'll always answer your call" he says "sleep well okay and have fun"

"I'll try Sebby bye" i say wishing my brother was here with me