08

Sutton Stan
Pov

September 2011

⚠️SLIGHT TW FOR EATING DISORDERS⚠️

"Sutton"
I heard being yelled up the stairs by my mother, I have just flown back home with her so I can go to school and live a bit before I get a new job,
"coming"
I say practically dragging myself our of my bed with my duvet still wrapped around my shoulders like a cape cascading behind me until it got caught under my feet and I fell on the bottom step and fell straight onto the carpet and squished my face,
"owww"
I lifted my neck for not even two seconds and put it down immediately because I just gave up.
"I got a call from your agent" my mum told me whilst sitting in the kitchen "they have a film for you, you'd only need to do voice recordings cause it a Disney animation" she said whilst making breakfast, I quickly got up what's the film called and when does it start?"
I ask "the film is Hotel Transylvania and it starts next month, they wanted you after Captain America but you had some press so I just received the email, you have school, go get ready before your late"
she says as I groan whilst beginning the walk upstairs to get changed.

I chose a V-neck sweater vest that had a yellow, sky blue, black and white argyle pattern on it and I chose a white tennis skirt and I chose my white air forces that have a baby blue tick.

I run to my bathroom to squeeze in the time to brush my teeth and make my face look appealing with some basic mascara and some brow gel and I decided to put on a light pink tinted lip gloss to add some shine for today.

I made the walk to school and stopped by the front gates to take a breath to calm myself down, I didn't know what the reaction would be from my peers and how people would treat me. I walked through the black school gates just behind a group of girls and went to get my schedule before I had to head to tutor group. I walked into the office and politely asked
"hi I'm Sutton Stan could I please have schedule?" and I was greeted with a blank face from the receptionist who just handed me a sheet of paper and looked back at her screen, I shrugged my shoulders and looked to see what I had today, I had AP psychology as a double period then I had study hall then I had organic chemistry which was set to help me to get into an ivy league school so I am able to get a good pre-med grade so I am able to go to med school and become a doctor of some sort, that was a back up for acting currently.

I walked to my tutor room where I saw my friends sat together with a chair left within the trio I call my friends; I was the fourth one. I walked over greeting the girls with smiles.
"oh, my life, it's Sutton"
called Izzy across the room and I immediately felt some of the classes eyes land on my now bright red face. I quickly walked across the room weaving though the tables to be greeted by my friends smiles except Lucy's, she didn't give me the nicest look. That was until lunch when we all met again after classes and I was being quizzed on how it was to work on the film set and how professional it was, that's when she kept asking me about Chris Evans and Seb and asking if she could meet them but I just shrugged it off as her just being intrigued.

I then walked to my organic chem class, where I was greeted by a class of juniors when I was just a freshman, I walked in very scared and sat down, the school said I was going to be bumped up a year but not two years. I sat with a boy, he introduced himself very unusually by saying
"hi, I'm Oliver everyone calls me Ollie and I'm gayer than gay" with a smile on him face, it was one where it puts a smile on your face too,
"I'm Sutton" I say as we wrote the title. He suddenly gasped
"you're the freshman" he said before his jaw dropped wide open
"yeah, I am" I say quietly. We made it through the class and I made a new friend, he gave me his number and I walked out of class and to my locker with him where I grabbed my psychology textbook and my jacket before we walked out and we realised we only lived 10 minutes from each other and he said we could walk together.

The moment I walked through the door I was bombarded with question from my mom
"honey how was it?" was the one that stood out to me
"it was good mom, in my organic chemistry class I made a friend ollie, he's funny and only lives a bit away from me" I say before I am told to go and do my homework and to face time Seb. I sat for nearly two hours before I called Seb and told him all about my new film and how school was, he told me about what he was doing with his life currently, until dinner was ready.

I ate dinner then went to the gym nearby and did a workout, I'm beginning to start to like the idea of it after dinner so I can burn off my calories. I eventually went back home and slept before doing it all again for a whole week.