09

Sutton Stan
Pov

September 2011

I woke up and thanked the lord it was finally the weekend, I rolled out of bed as always and headed to the bathroom where I brushed my teeth and washed my face, I decided today because I have no homework I was going out to a faire with Ollie.

I changed into a white long sleeved cardigan shirt that buttoned up at the front and had a slight v- neck appearance with some slightly baggy acid washed blue jeans, I wore some gold jewellery with it too. I head my phone playing music whilst I got ready specifically Style by Taylor Swift, which was my favrioute song, then I got interrupted by my mom turning up at my bedroom door as I was dancing around my room whilst making my bed.
"ahhh" I screamed as I felt someone touch my shoulder only to see the smiling face of Ollie who suddenly picked me up and yelled
"we're going to the fair" and kept repeating it over and over again until he put me down and I grabbed his arm and ran down the stairs and ran out of the front door after yelling a quick bye to my mum.

I came to a halt when we got outside and waited for Ollie to come through the door and when he did we began our 5-minute walk that turned into a 15-minute walk because we stopped and made me and Instagram account when he found out I didn't have one, I tried to explain to him I've just been working but he wasn't having any of it. So, he took my phone and made one. My first post was that one photo of Seb and I at the premiere where I was staring up to him like my idol with a bright smile on my face. I immediately got a following from nearly 200,000 people and Ollie just looked at my phone blowing up like I was some crazy person so I sat him down and had a chat and said to him
"look, the only reason I got a following is because I'm Sebastian stans little sister, I was fortunate enough to have worked in Captain America: The First Avenger and I played Bucky's little sister" I received a look from him that made it seem like I had just told him I am crazy or something.

We soon started walking and he turned a looked to me and said
"I'll never see you differently other that that little freshman in our class, you're not famous to me" he continued and subtly told me
"by the way, I saw you in that film, I didn't recognise you from it, but it was amazing you are talented" it made me smile as we got to the entrance to the fair where I told him,
"no social media except taking photos, deal?" he replied with
"deal" as we ran into the fair and went straight to the flying chair carousel and at this point my fear of heights came back and I just went with it and got onto the ride, that was a mistake because on the ride once we hit the top, it felt like my chest was closing up and I felt my heart thudding my chest and I looked at my hands only to find them shaking and tingling which spread to my legs quickly. I tried to take a deep breath and it felt like someone had turned the volume up to max, and that is when I started to cry, with every sob it was getting worse, my chest grew as bile rise in my throat and eventually I was bought back to reality when I heard Ollie in front of me and I could eventually hear him when I came back into focus a bit more.
"hey, hey Sutton, I need you to stand up and we can walk to a bench then we can focus on breathing" I tried to stand up but my legs went to jelly very quickly and I relied on Ollie to help me walk to a bench where he helped me take deep breaths and regulate my breathing and we ended up just going on a few other rides until we sat in a field looking at the stars.

Whilst we were sat there I turned and looked at ollie and said
"I'm sorry for ruining your night" whilst fiddling with my ring.
"don't be sorry, I get them too, they just happen and I get that" we fell into a comfortable silence after that and after a while we went back to my place where I said bye to Ollie and decided to stay up to 4:00am doing homework then I decided to sleep.