"Call me Marcell"

A hard chest hit my face. I fell down to the
ground. Ow. Man that chest is hard. They must work out a lot haha.
"Miss,are you alright?" A man with a deep voice asked me.
"Oh yes yes,i'm alright,thank you." I reassured the man while sniffling.
He held out his hand for me and I proceeded to take it.
"Thank you." I said while looking up at him.
No.freaking.way.
It's...it's Marcello Conti. The boss of the Italian Mafia.
"I take it you know who I am." Marcello said with a smirk on his face.
Damn. He really is as dreamy as people say. What no. Cara stop. He is the boss of the Italian mafia. You can't think he is sexy.
"Um yeah,I know who you are,everyone in New York knows who you are!" I expressed.
"Are you ok?" Marcello asked me.
"Yes,I'm fine,as I said before." I said while nervously laughing.
"The tear marks on your cheeks say otherwise." He said with a deep tone. Gosh that sounds so sexy. Stop it Cara.
"Oh,I assure you that I am ok,just of moment of sadness." I tried to convince him.
This is odd. Why would Marcello Conti,the most powerful man in New York care if I was ok or not. Not gonna lie but I'm not sure if this sits right with me.
"Tell me what happened." He demanded.
"I'm sorry?" I said with shock.
"Tell me what made you upset." He demanded again.
I didn't want to cause any trouble so I did. You know just casually telling a mafia boss why I was sobbing uncontrollably. Not weird at all. I told Mr.Conti everything. About Nathan,about Leah,everything. As I was finished I looked up at him. His face was turning red. He looked as if he was about to kill someone. His angry eyes could kill anyone just by looking at them.
"Mr.Conti are you alright?" I asked him with concern.
His face went back to normal.
He opened his mouth and said "please,call me Marcell."
Ok what is going on. He wants me to skip formalities and call him by,well I guess you could say,his nickname? WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK IS GOING ON!?
"Sure,Marcell." I said with hesitance.
"Well it is really late so you should get home." He said breaking the silence between us.
"Yeah..." I said while my voice breaking.
"What's wrong?" He said while tilting up my chin.
"Oh nothing,it's just that I uh left my car keys in his house,well really I left everything so I guess I have to go back there when really he is the last person I want to see." I empathised.
Tears fell. Gosh Cara you cry a lot. Wait. Oh shit. Cara you are crying in front of the boss of the Italian mafia.
"Hey hey hey,please don't cry,come with me." He said with the softest voice I have ever heard. I could see so much kindness and concern in his eyes. It's like he cares for me. How could he care for me though. If I'm being honest this moment in my life,does not make a lick of sense. He held out his hand for me.
"Come on." He said.
I took his hand and we started walking. I didn't know here we were going but in that moment I trusted him. I trusted Marcell. I know, I know,you think I'm crazy. But in some way I just trusted him.

Our journey took us to a huge ,and when I mean huge I mean A FREAKING TOWERING, mansion. I just stood there in awe. Ok I knew he was rich,well obviously he's the boss of the Italian mafia,but a mansion like this. BRO I WOUKD DREAMMMM TO LIVE IN A PLACE LIKE THIS.
"Keep your face covered." He said with a demanding tone.
"Why?" I questioned him.
"Trust me,it's for your safety."
"Ok." I reassured him.
Ok I don't know what he means when he's says 'it's for my safety' ,but like I said I trust him,so I will cover my face.

As we entered his massive mansion I was astonished. The floors were marble and there were two staircases leading upstairs that looked fancy as hell. BRUH HOW MUCH MONEY DOES THIS GUY HAVE. As I was following Marcell I saw a bunch of guys just standing still in black suits. They work for him probably. I could see the guns sticking out of their 'uniform' and their faces looked stern and cold. Marcell held out his hand. I took it and we went up the stairs. Before I even took the first step up the stairs one of the men in the black suits stopped me and said
"Name,ID verification and we need to see your face."
As he said this I still kept my face covered because it's what Marcell told me to do. Right after he said this I saw Marcell's fingers curl up into a fist. He punched the guy.
"SHE IS WITH ME." He screamed at him.
"I-I'm so sorry sir..." He said while stuttering.
"You are lucky she is here right now,otherwise you would have been dead." He said with a stern tone.
Damn. That's scary.
We hurried up the stairs and entered,well I think,his room.

"This is my room." He said with a soft tone.
"Oh,it's very um,large." I said while laughing nervously. I mean what was I supposed to say. 'This is not what I expected for a mafia boss's room?' I'm not that dumb. He chuckled.
"Well I live in a mansion soooo." He said while laughing.
"That you do." I said while pointing at him.
"Anyways the bathroom is through there and there is spare toothpaste and a toothbrush in the bottom drawer." He said while pointing at the bathroom door.
"Ok thanks Marcell." I said while walking into the bathroom.
"You're welcome." He said with a sleepy voice.
Well he gets tired. I mean what was I expecting,everyone needs sleep, haha.

I brushed my teeth and washed my face. I used the towel on the rack to dry my face and then I went back to his room. I walked back into his room and I looked at Marcell. he.was.shirtless.
Damn,the internet was not lying when they said that this guy is fine. And when I mean fine I mean FUCKING GORGEOUS. He was all muscular and his abs were showing. Cara stop checking him out.
"Enjoying the view." He said while raising an eyebrow at me.
I quickly snapped out of my thoughts and brushed my arm nervously. 

Marcell's POV:
While she was in the bathroom,brushing her teeth,I decided to get ready for bed. I took of my shirt and put it in the my laundry basket that Anna will come to collect soon. She came out of the bathroom. Her eyes locked on me. Even though she wasn't trying too,I found it kinda cute that was she checking me out to be honest. You're a special girl aren't you . I can tell you are very precious. Innocent. Beautiful.
"Enjoying the view." I said while raising an eyebrow at her.
She came back into focus and brushed her arm nervously. Bro she is adorable. Probably the most cutest thing I have ever seen. Her brown ombré hair and her clear,peachy skin. Her dark brown eyes sparkled as she looked at me. Damn I need this girl.  I chuckled.
"I'm just kidding love." I said with a massive smile on my face. Please tell me I'm not blushing. Wait what's her name?
"I never caught your name btw." I told her with a questioned look on my face.
"Oh,it's Cara,Cara Corleone." She said with a smile on her face. Her smile is just so elusive.

Back to Cara's POV:
Marcell really is gorgeous. His side swept,wavy,dark black hair shined in the light. His deep brown eyes sparkled. And his deep tan skin glistened in the bright light. This guy really is a dream. Please trust me when I say that. He suddenly said
"I'm just kidding love." He said with a smile on his face. Wait is he blushing? Nah he can't be.
"I never caught your name btw." He told me with a questioned look on his face.
"Oh it's Cara,Cara Corleone." I said with a smile. I looked at the clock and realised that it was midnight. Marcell opened his mouth and said
"We'll it's really late so we should get some sleep."
"Ok,so where is my room?" I asked him.
"Just straight down from my room." He said while pointing in the direction of 'my' room.
"Also there is a change of clothes in the bottom drawer in the room." He calmly said with his sleepy voice.
"Ok ,thank you Marcell, goodnight." I said before leaving his room.
"Goodnight bellisima." He said while yawning.
"What does that mean?" I asked him with a confused look on my face.
"Let's just say it's what you are." He said while chuckling.
"Um ok." I said with confusion but decided to brush it off.

I walked into the room and saw how beautiful it was. This place is sooo cool I would love to live here for my whole life. I looked in the bottom drawer for the clothes,as Marcell said there would be. I opened the drawer and that's when I realised they were his clothes. That sneaky mother-. I put on one of his shirts and buttoned it up. I took of my jeans and folded them away in a drawer. The shirt was oversized so I was covered enough. I could tell that the clothes were Marcell's. They smelled just like him. His addicting scent. His amazing woody oak smell that I wanted to smell every minute I was with him. I finally hoped into bed and shut my eyes. I slowly drifted of to sleep. Right before I did I thought about Nathan. I knew I would have to face him. There was no denying it. But today just wasn't the day. The day I do face him I trust Marcell to keep me safe. I trust him. More than I have very trusted anyone...