"A Masquerade ball"

Cara's POV:
I held the gun in my hand and pointed towards the target.
"You're doing it wrong" Val said.
"Yeah you'd only hit someone's leg shooting like that." Cade agreed with Val.
"Here let me show you how to shoot." Marcell said.
He held the gun in has hand and put it right between his eyes but a good amount of distance away from his face.
"So you put the gun between your eyes but put the right amount of distance between your face." He said.
I followed his instructions and did exactly that.
"You should always use two hands when shooting a gun,always use two hands when possible Cara." Marcell said but it sounded like an order or a demand.
I nodded my head.
"Place your dominant hand high on the grip and place your non-dominant hand in the exposed portion of the grip so that the space is completely filled." Marcell explained as he did what he was saying.
I did exactly that and followed what he said.
"Make sure you grip tightly, it should feel like you are holding a golf club." He said while still looking at his gun but still talking to me at the same time.
"Feels like that." I said.
"Good,that means you are doing it right." Marcell said.
I smiled.
"Make sure your knees are slightly bent and place your feet shoulder width apart. Make sure that you don't lock out your knees and don't flex your leg muscles but establish a  grounded base with the lower half or your body." Marcell explained.
"I don't know how to do that." I said.
"Here let me help you." Val said.
Val put her gun down and walked up to me. She moved me so that I was exactly in the right position.
"You get it?" Val said.
"Yup." I said.
"Great,you're all set." She said.
She then walked back to the corner of her room where Cade was still standing.
"Make sure your arms are extended out in front of you." Cade said.
I did what he said.
"Aim at the target and place your index finger in the centre of the trigger ready to shoot." Val explained.
I did exactly that.
"And...fire!" Marcell shouted.
As soon as he did I fired my gun and hit through the glass In front of the target.
Gunshots.
I fired my gun at least three times.
Marcell removed the broken glass carefully and put it too the side. He walked up to the target I hit and see where I fired.
"Perfect hit bellisima." He said while smiling at me.
"Really?" I asked in shock.
"Yeah you hit it right in the middle,if that was a person they would be dead straight away." Marcell explained.
"Nice job Cara." Val said.
"You did good." Cade said.
"Thanks." I said smiling at them both.
Marcell's phone started ringing.
"Oh I'm sorry love but I have to take this,Valerie and Cade will teach you how to shoot long guns." Marcell said.
"Ok." I said.
He walked up the stairs and out of the gun room.
"Ok so I'll teach you how to shoot a long gun first and then Cade will teach you how to shoot fast with a long gun." Valerie explained to me.
"Ok." I said nodding my head.
She goes to pick up her golden aug and came back in front of the middle target.
"Ok so basically we use something called the B.R.A.S.S technique and obviously I'm the best at this." Val said showing off.
"Bit narcissistic are we now?" I asked sarcastically.
"Oh shut up." She said while smiling.
I laughed.
"Ok so the B stands for breathe. Make sure you are controlling your breathing. The R stands for relax. Relax is important. A stands for aim of course. The first S stands for squeeze the trigger and the second S stands for squeeze harder and more." Valerie explained too me.
"Ok but won't the long guns be heavy?" I asked.
"Yes but that is what the breathing and relaxation is for." Cade said butting in.
"Oh ok." I said.
"Ok so place your feet,legs and arms the same as when you are with the small gun,once you are in position fire!" Valerie yelled.
She shot fire. Shot the bullets right in the middle like me.
"Impressive as always charm." Cade said.
"Thanks love." Val said.
"Cute nickname." I said smiling at them.
They both started blushing embarrassed. I laughed.
"Ok it's time for me to teach you how to shoot fast." Cade said coming back into focus.
"Ok it's basically the same but since you are doing it fast and the gun is heavy the breathing and relaxation is very important." Cade explained.
"Ok." I replied with.
"Ok ready?" Val asked.
"Yup." I said.
"Ok." She said.
She walked over to another gun case and pulled out a long gun. The gun was gold plaited like Val's but it had the initials C.J.C engraved in it. My initials.
"What's the J stand for?" Val asked.
"Oh it's stands for my middle name,Jade." I explained.
"Ooo nice anyways, here's your gun,it's an aug like mine." Val said.
"Woah." I said staring at it in awe.
Val laughed.
"Ok,I'm ready." I said after admiring my gun a bit more.
I got into position and aimed my gun at the target.
"Ok and... fire!" Cade yelled.
I show my gun so fast I couldn't tell how many times I shot. Just bullets. Bullets shooting. The glass starting shattering as I shot at the target.
Cade went to check it and saw that I got all of them right in the middle circles and some on the cross.
"Amazing Cara!" He said smiling at me.
"Ok well, I think we are done here." Val said.
"Yup good lesson." Cade said.
"Alright." I said.
Suddenly Marcell came walking down the stairs.
"What did I miss?" He asked.
"Cara is ready,she can do it all." Cade said.
"Good to hear bellisima." Marcell said.
"Thank you bello." I said.
"Ok well let's get out of this room now." Marcell said.
"Ok." I agreed with him.
We all took of our safety goggles and put them too the side of the gun room.